Status: Hopefully it'll be updated usually.

Malfoy.

"What is This Rubbish?"

Stone.

Saturday went by quickly and before I knew it, it was Sunday. I woke up, walking straight into the bathroom for a shower. The warm water felt good on my skin. I dressed and went down to breakfast. Today, I sat at the Slytherin table.
"Hello," Blaize said went I sat down next to him.
"Good morning," I replied, picking up toast. I looked across from me and saw Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.
"So, where did you transfer from?" Crabbe asked, not looking up from his food.
"America," I said, looking up at him.
"What's it like in America?" Goyle asked.
"Fun...Pretty crazy sometimes, though." I said with a giggle. Draco just stayed quiet the whole time. I was curious about him, though...
"So, Draco... Tell me about yourself." I said, a bit awkwardly.
He looked up, a bit surprised that I was talking to him. "Well... I'm Draco Malfoy... What else do you want to know?" He asked, with a smirk.
"I don't know.. You never talk," I said, giggling. I smiled at him and he smirked back.
After breakfast, I went upstairs and grabbed my iPod. I put it on shuffle and sat in the common room. I was liking Hogwarts so far. After about half an hour, I decided to go find Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I walked around the school but couldn't find them. Thankfully, I brought my iPod. I passed all the moving pictures on the wall and went outside. I sat by the lake and turned my iPod on shuffle again. Every once in a while, the squid decided to poke an arm out or two. I plucked a few strands of grass and played with rocks. I felt something hit my back and I turned around to face Draco. I pulled out an earphone so I could hear him.
"Hi," I said, standing up.
"Hello," He sat down near the lake. I also took a seat. "So, how do you like school here so far?"
"I like it a lot. I've already made some pretty great friends." I said, playing with more grass.
"I wouldn't call Weasley, Granger, and Potter great friends..." He muttered.
"Why is there I rivalry between you guys?" I asked, turning to look at him.
"They're all blood traitors and cocky." He spat.
"So what if they aren't pure blood?" I asked.
"You are too nice to be Slytherin." He said with a smirk.
I laughed a bit,"Why do people keep saying that?"
"You just don't seem like a Slytherin... That's all." He replied. "So, what is that thing?" He asked, pointing to my iPod.
"Well, you can listen to music on it. Here, put this in your ear." He did as I told him and I turned on some older Green Day.
"What is this rubbish?" He said, looking up at me.
I laughed,"It's called Green Day." He shook his head, looking at my like I was mad.

Later, we decided to go to lunch. I parted ways with him to go sit with Hermione, though.
"Ugh, why were you with Malfoy?" Harry asked, with food in his mouth.
"He's really quite nice. I don't get why you guys hate each other..." I said, filling up my plate.
"We hate him because he's evil! And he thinks him and his family are brilliant." Ron replied, his mouth even fuller than Harry's. I laughed at the way they sounded.
"You never are full, are you?" Hermione asked Ron, shaking her head.
"Nope," He replied, shoving more food in his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY AND IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. I couldn't think of anything else to write... BUT STONE AND DRACO FINALLY TALKED. hehe.
I won't be able to update tomorrow but I will update Thursday fo sho.
Again, for Angely Madison and Sofia.
Derp. K, bye.
her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sundaaay/set?id=37241354
Comment~