Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Airplanes and Upsets(Christine's POV)

The plane soared pasted the slow moving clouds and the sun began to shine below the airplane,making the clouds seem more like they were dyed a mixture of orangey golden shade. And as it rose higher the sky began to erase the stars.Jovi’s drool dripped down from my shoulder down to my red skinny jeans,unaware of my angered glare.I looked down at the wet stains,it caused me to focus on my iPod sitting inside my front pocket,I scrolled up and down the lists of 10,000 songs,but not even the Misfits or Metallica could get rid of the smell of vomit from the weak stomached boy just 3 rows in front of me. I just leaned back and closed my eyes for a second before we were landing. My eyes were bloodshot and exhausted because of my lack of sleep. I tried to rest but the million cups of coffee buzzed me awake and I was left just to sit there and wait.
An Hour Later
“Christine wake up,it’s time to go” Jovi shoved me out of my seat and I (still half asleep) fell on my butt.“JOVI!!” I snapped and her urgent happiness turned into and ashamed face with her lips trembling,runny nose and soon tears.I tried to crack a smile as I got up and dusted dirt my jeans and then plucked her off her seat.“Aww Jovi I’m sorry for yelling,I’m not mad anymore” “Okay” she grapped a part of my jacket sleeve and wiped her nose,while i laughed.“Is daddy out there waiting for us?He said he promised” Jovi asked as I held her on one arm and held our bags on another.“Yeah…yeah he will” I smiled and boarded off the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad or in between crappy and decent. Remember to read comment or message me about what do you think so far or some ideas I can use. You guys are probably are like blah blah I do what I want…well just trying to hear from you guys cuz I luv ya so mich. you guys RAWK whoo yeah! Love power rawks! Anyways make sure to message me and ask about my brand new story…"A Violet Killjoy" coming this winter…and yeah you know what happens next after all of this Im sorry but this is Christina Killjoy signing off
Catch you guys later
BYE!!