Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Yesterday's Feelings (Mikey's POV)

Large crowds of people here.Like half a million all around in a large area, yet all had little space to move with I found strange. I looked around,it's hopeless. I serched almost 10 times all around the area and still no sign of Christine. "Maybe she's late" I thought and continued to stand there waiting for Billy Corgan and the others to come out and start performing,because my legs are already getting tired.
"Hey you!" a voice laughed behind me and I nearly jumped,turning around and seeing Christine smile at me." Scared you did'nt I?" "No" I bluffed,"MmHm whatever,did I miss anything?" "Nope…they're coming out right…now".
I smiled and stopped facing her as she stood next to me. Holy crap I'm starting to get nervous…and pretty soon Im gonna start some awkward coversations. As the sunset and the stage light grew brighter in an instant,the began playing and everyone…and I mean everyone started cheering.
(Switches to Christine's POV)
Oh crap,this sucks! The freaking butterflies won't stop and I am trying to have a good time with Mikey. I thought I vomited these things out last time! God,what's wrong with me? As the band began playing "Bullets with Butterfly wings" (my favorite song) my heart pounded by the vibrations.
But raced hard when I caught Mikey looking at me, holy cow! My crush for him grew but I didn't want him to know. I liked him very much but what we both had was social awkwardness…and so that secret remained inside.
(Mikey POV…sorry)
Holy hell she saw me! Crap I thought she wouldn't,but you know that's how it usually is. I just wanted to grab her hand for once, she would probably smile that amazing smile and her blue eyes would look straight at me. Causing me to talk all awkward and stuff. She finally seemed after all this time the person for me, smart,creative,a bit nerdy, pretty,awkward and nice. I smiled, but I didn't face her as she began cheering like all the others in the concert fans.
Well stood there,laughing at the lyrics,and going through all there songs before listening to five other ones from their pervious albums. This was an amazing day, both for me and Christine.
After the songs were over,everyone scattered apart but we stuck close together. Talking about the performance and how great it would be to be in a band like them.
"Did you come her by car?" "No,my brother dropped me off here" "well…do you want a ride?" she asked scratching the back of her neck and there was a long pause. Holy cow! Mikey think this through,you don't want it to end creepy like last time,remember…take it slow.
"Sure…I call driver seat though" "fine" she laughed and tossed me the car keys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad ehh?? Read Comment or message me ideas okay? You got that?? Read Comment Message! Olay love you guys, catch you later
BYE!!