Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Go Ahead Already! (Christine's POV)

"Okay okay okay…Robocop or Jaws?" "I'm gonna have to say Jaws,no doubt" "what? You don't like Robocop?" I laughed,still serious about our debate."I do but I'm sorry,Jaws my favorite movie" Mikey answered turning left and stoping at a stop sign. "No argument about that" I agreed and he pulled up to the driveway to his house."Looks like no one is home" he said pointing out at the driveway that had zero cars parked anywhere near the area. "this is your house?" "yeah,like it?" "well its seems better than mine". He smiled and we got out of the car,and started walking to the front door and he almost tripped on something in the dark as I followed him from behind with a laugh.
"Make yourself comfortable" he said and sat in the couch before handing me my keys which I placed in my pocket slowly after he left upstairs to put away his jacket. I looked around like those girls in movies,like we're they just walk slowly by one big goofy step at a time with a spin to go with it,and stuff their hands in their pockets. It was weird,but its let awkward than just sitting there and looking around like a retard.
"Hey…you want some coffee or…something?" he asked as soon as he came back downstairs,then standing next to me, scratching the back of his head durning a long awkward silence. Before finally deciding to sit next to me.
For some reason the butterflies kicked in,fluttering and flying around faster in my guts than ever before. God! I wanted to throw up.
"Hey Mikey! You back from the con--woah!" A voice called from the kitchen and we both immediately turned around at the same time. "Gerard!.… How did you get in here?" "Dude,I live here duh……who is she?"
Gerard pointed at me and Mikey turned to face me for a moment then back at Gerard. "Um…Gerard…this is Christine,Christine…this is Gerard my older brother" "Hi Christine…how are you?" "um…great,thanks…and you?" "well I'm starting Art School next month,so yeah a little stressed out" "what school?" "School of Visual Arts" "That's cool! I'm thinking of going there myself soon"
"Great school,seen it,awesome…anyway Mikey! Mom and Dad are out somewhere,I didn't pay attention where they were going but they are coming home around midnight,so don't try anything stupid" "Gerard!" "what? Im just saying--" "Goodbye Gerard! You can leave now" Mikey yelled and I started laughing "Fine,going to bed anyways…oh and Christine if you are pressured in anyway by this dude,just say no or---" "Gerard!" Mikey snapped again and at this point I was laughing so hard my ribs were vibrating.
"Fine! Got some things to do anyways......" he mumbled under his breath as he left the room. "Your brother seems nice" "yeah,well…he's my brother" "I know" "So I guess you pretty much get the picture" he smiled and I thought of it. His family did sound nice, so…yeah imagining to be with him seems like a good thing to do. But I was really unsure and didn't want to ask about his feelings…for me. Oh crap! Stupid butterflies are going crazy,I wanted to get rid of them badly. They were like bees stinging me inside,pressuring me to do something…but what?
"So……what should we do now?" "i'm not sure",what do you have in mind" "well I was thinking we can…" . I couldn't hear him! His voice made my legs feel like jell-o and my heart raced wildly…going to pop out of my chest in a matter of moments. I had to do something! But what!! "Another thing I was thinking of is ,that maybe we can--" I interrupted him. By something I wasn't really proud of…I kissed him. A slow and warm surprise kiss. Crap! Why did I even do such a thing! Feeling ashamed,I didn't say a word,just sat back and waited for a response. But he was silent,just looking at me in shock. Oh no! I screwed up on this big time! But at least the butterflies are gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
The reason why the ending is like barf and crappy is because U write all of this at night and I was REALLY tired at the time sooo…yeah you know what to do Read Comment Message
Catch you guys later
BYE!!!