Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

wait! What Wait What the F (Mikey's POV)

"Um…uh…" What? Hold on wait!……what the f(beep)??!? Just happened? "Um…" I repeated again trying to hide my hands that were were suffering a bad case of jitters. All I wanted to do,had a limit. All that I could do,was just sit there next to Christine and keep my mouth open for a bug to fly in like a retard.
"Christine…" "I know…God! I'm sorry Mikey" she groaned,and buried her face with her hands. She didn't started sobbing like some drama chick flick actor or something…but just sat there and groaned for 5 seconds straight. "Christine…it's..okay…um" I froze as she turned to me. "It's fine Mikey…I'm not upset,maybe if you really think of it…it's sort of a funny thi--" I didn't let her speak. I returned her a kiss of appreciation…for at trying with such guts. But unlike her's, my kiss was sloppy but as it grew slow,I got better....this was actually the longest silence we had ever had that wasn't even awkward at all! Until it happened…
"Good God!" that voice popped up at the wrong time…again. In an instant we pulled each other away by facing the origin of the voice and quickly flinching backwards, before awkwardly trying to act casual as we can. Rubbing the back of my neck and she made a slight cough before looking away.
"Did I just witness the most shocking thing in the world or what? Holy crap Mikey! I didn't know you had the guts dude!" "Yeah…um…well Gerard ,thanks for dropping by at the right timing" I said trying to sound sarcastic but he just grinned. "Anytime little brother"…I faced Christine and she faced me after focusing on the carpet for a moment. "I think you should go now Christine…it's late" I said softly and she responded with a nod. "Yeah…I have this thing I have to deal with tomorrow…and yeah…I'll see you at school" she spoke and grabbed her keys from the coffee table before heading to the door. Which I beat her there to open for her." Thanks...bye Mikey" "um…bye Christine" I said before closing it shut and wait for the sound of her car leaving the driveway.
Suddenly Gerard started clapping with a smile still glued on his face. "Amazing! Greatest thing I've never expected of you,you've got some guts" "wait! what? You're proud of me?…even thought you proved me wrong?" "Fuck yeah! Congrats Mikey has an awesome girlfriend!" Gerard cheered raising his arms up like an idiot. "she's not my girlfriend" "you said I proved you wrong,so ha! She is you girlfriend" "dammit Gerard" I mumbled and he laughed.
Just then our parents opened the door. "Mom! Dad! Mikey kissed a girl!" Gerard try to make it a big deal,but really he sounded like a stupid kid that tells their parents everything you say. But…somehow they made it a big deal! Unfortunate for me. "Micheal James Way! You actually kissed a girl? We've got to meet her!" My mom was overjoyed,I just want to die after that sentence,nervous chilled up and down my spine.
I faced my dad, he just gave me the face of "well I tried to stop her". I wish you did dad. Wish you did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad or what? You amazing readers know the rules,said in every chaper. Read Comment or Message me (RCM) or reverse to (MCR) haha cool! Anyway I need your questions or Reviews of my story or just ideas…whatever! Anything! Anyways…I love you guys <3 power RAWKS!! Keep on reading and…(like I always say) Catch you guys later!
BYE!!!