Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

where to next? (Christine's POV)

God! I literally sweat in my sleep last night. Was I really this nervous by just meeting 2 people,well I certainly did the same thing when I had a crush in Mikey. So I got up and did my hair after taking a shower. Got dressed in black jeans and a Misfits shirt and combat boots before rushing downstairs and pausing by a sound.
The phone rang and I immediately jumped backwards so suddenly,I landed on my butt. God who can that be? I asked myself and reached out for the phone. "Hello?" "Um…hey Christine,it's Mikey…" "Oh hey…" "listen…if you still want to…you can still meet them" "I'm total fine with it". "You sure your not…nervous?" "I think you nervous Mikey" "No I'm not!" "Oh really? Then why are you calling now,I'm suppose to come over in 4 hours from now…but…" I thought thought about it for a moment. "Can…I come over right now?" "Um…Gerard and I are the only ones here,and My friend Ray too…so…I guess so" "okay…I will…I will see you soon" I said before hanging up and heading upstairs to get my leather jacket. Grabbing it from my doorknob and racing to the door…until. "Christine…where are you going?" Olivia asked sitting on the living room couch in the room next to me. "Um…to a friend's house that's all" "Oh…ok,did you finish your breakfast?" "yeah I did…I have to go now" I slammed the door behind me shut and hopped in my car that just stayed parked in the driveway.
Knocking…knocking……ringing doorbell…doorbell…doorbell. Doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell doorbell! "Leave that fucking doorbell alone!" Gerard snapped as soon as he opened the door. "Okay then…Jeez" I laughed before he left the door wide open,and I entered inside.
"Mikey!" Gerard shouted upstairs. "What the fuck do you want Gerard?"Mikey yelled back,echoing down the stairs."Your lady friend is here!" "Shut up! Um…tell her…to wait for 2 minutes" "I really don't have to tell you do I? You heard that loud and clear,so…I'm out" he laughed and ran down to the basement. I just stood there,feeling bad. Jovi is all alone with a psycho, getting sick by the minutes.
"Hey…" Mikey called out,speeding down the stairs. "You can tal right?Hello earth to Christine" "yeah…yeah I am,just wondering about that squirrel" "don't remind me,my head still hurt because of that stupid animal" "sorry…" "it's not you fault" he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.
But…I refused to let him, pushing him away. "what's wrong?" "nothing,just a bit…--" "nervous? I told you…it's gonna be okay I promise you" "okay,now let's go!" I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Where are we going?" "Starbucks duh,where else?".
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember remember RCM for me. I love you guys si keep on reading and yeah! Love power RAWKS by the way,haha. So…yeah…its awkward now that I just made a fool out of myself and felt proud for less than 5 seconds…so
Catch You Guys Later
Bye