Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Too hot Coffee (Christine's POV)

"One grande vanilla Cappuccino please," "and a grande extra hot Cappuccino" Mikey answered and the cashier pressed hardly on the buttons,and looked up at both of us. Separately your totals are 7.63 and 6.21,your coffees will be here shortly. "Well then…what do you think we should do now?" "I have no answer to that" I smiled and he held my hand. I felt my heart jump,The first time in my life.
"Here are your coffee's,grande vanilla and grande extra hot?" the barista asked and we nodded in delight. He handed over the coffee across the counter and we each gave them the money we owed,took a sip of our coffee and left the store…together and exactly the same.
As we were almost there to Mikey's house,driving passed a couple more homes down the street. I noticed Mikey was to afraid to drink his cup of coffee. "Oww! God that's hot!" "well what did you think it was? Lemonade?" I joked and he poked me in the guts with his free hand. "Oh…shit…shit this isn't good!" "what?" "my parents are here…um…oh crap!". Mikey was freaking out,it was rare I saw him like this,and it was strange that he seemed so calm and well planned about this meeting.
"Mikey? You told me it was gonna be fine" "it is" "well then what the hell are you doing?" "uh…n-nothing…i'm perfectly fine" "whatever you say…" I teased and he slammed the car door,leaving me inside and soon the nervous awkwardness grew inside. Dammit! The butterflies are back! Mikey entered the house and I wanted to vomit badly. "Just…hold it in Christine" I reminded myself,removing the car keys from the ignition.
Finally I gave up on waiting for something to happen and just went for it… I marched up to the front door. Doorbell once,knock twice…then…wait…just…wait. A woman unexpectedly opened the door and smiled. "You must be…her,the one Mikey has been talking about…aren't you?" "yes…I'm--" "I know your name Christine,I'm Donna,Gerard and Michael's mother" "and…what about Gerard and Mikey's dad? Is he here too?" I asked and there was a short pause as Donna looked down at my feet."We divorced couple of years ago,but everything is fine" "Oh…My parents…are divorced too" "how unfortunate,well you seem fine now,please come in" Donna smiled at me and opened the door completely open for me to enter. Whilst then Gerard walked in…with a friend behind him. "Uh…Christine… hi" "Hi Gerard" I slipped my hand in my leather jacket,leaving the other to hold my coffee that was already 75% empty.
And then…Mikey came down from the stairs,everyone gathered in one room with the longest awkward pause ever. "Uh…Ray,this is Christine…Christine,this is Ray Toro,a close friend of ours" Mikey introduced me and I greeted Ray with a smile. "Hi Ray" "Hey…Gerard,you never told me you had a girlfriend" "Uh Ray…that's not my girlfriend…that's Mikey's" Gerard answered and Ray seemed stunned. Gerard laughed to break the creepy silence.
"What? Wait!…W-what?" Ray repeated over and over again. "I know Ray,I was surprised too" Gerard laughed and he left with poor confused Ray following him. Then Mikey faced me,my lungs jumped. "Um…hey" "hey…" I answered back. "Mikey,why won't we go to the kitchen and get you some coffee" Donna smiled past us and heading towards the kitchen. "You family seems very,very nice" "Just wait til you meet one more family member" he smiled. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing me on the head before leading me to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say,just hope you guess like this. So yeah you lovely readers can RCM me and check out for more surprises and therewill be a very upseting chapter in here pretty soon so yeah.
Alright you guys you know what comes after this,
Catch you later
BYE!!!