Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Surprise at a funeral (Christine's POV)

The funeral was at 10:55 a.m . Right now it was 9:37 and I had no intentions to go. I didn't want to go see Jovi's body just lay there and wait for a miracle from God for a breath or a movement. God chose to take her away,and I know he will never give her back…what's done is done. I didn't want to see her for the last time in that open casket,I wanted to see her now,everyday and all the time. I wanted her to be next to my bedside telling me what we were gonna eat for breakfast even though I ignored her and told her to go away,I took it for granted stupid thing to do…that was her first word when she was about 2…"waffles".
I was half asleep,hoping she would run with her skinny short legs to my room,shaking me awake until I had the guts to get up. But…she didn't no matter how long I waited. "Hey…it's time" A familiar voice shocked me awake and I groaned…dying inside. "Mikey…please go home…I don't want to talk to anyone right now" I hissed placing a pillow over my face. Fighting back tears that had soaked it all wet the night before.
Mikey had stayed the night sleeping on the couch,while dad and…that killer spent all there time in the police station. All the police finally need was me,to finish the missing piece of the story and answer questions before the media would find out first. That's right…the media already filled the news channels available all around New Jersey about Jovi's death. Making up nothing but complete bullshit about it.
"Are you gonna get up now?" Mikey insisted. "Is she sleeping in her room?" I asked. He knew what I meant,I was asking where was Jovi the whole day yesterday,every time I asked he would reply with a no or shaking his head.
Every time he did I always checked in her room to see if she was drawing a picture or dressing up. I always left her room untouched,and I left a gift basket as a birthday present,with a stuffed bear for her to open and smile one last time.
But this is reality…she's dead and not coming back! God why her! "Christine we went through this already. No,she's gone" "are you sure?" "yes…". "Mikey…you didn't really have to stay,please go back to your family" I insisted but he leaned in a kissed my neck and head. "I want to stay,I don't want you to be lonely at a time like this" "Thank you Mikey…for everything" "no problem…now get up" he smiled trying to make me laugh but I didn't budge.
I waited til the phone rang and got up and started to dress all completely black. Black combat boots,leggings,and a black tube dress. God it felt right wearing all black again. "You look nice…" That familiar quiet voice made me flinch in surprise…was he standing there the whole time? "Um…thanks" ,"That was Gerard…he wanted me to come back home and…he said he's really sorry…for both of you" "I know…they all are" I frowned and he gave me a tight hug. I placed my head on his shoulder while he brushed my black hair with his fingertips. Turning his head and started kissing me…but I didn't have time to have mixed emotions right now.
"I…should go home now,I'll see you at the funera…okay?" "okay…l see you soon".
I stood outside of my home for five minutes…I was too…afraid to go. My insides were hallow,each and everyone of them. As I waited for a family member to pick me up to the funeral…so far,no one came. But an unknown blue car parked up the driveway and the door opened. "Mom!" I cried as she walked up to me with tears flooding her eyes. "Jovi is really gone" I cried and she gave me a tight hug."I know…I know honey…I'm sorry" "I'm sorry too" I cried and she stroked my head carefully. "Let's go, everyone is waiting". She wiped the tears of my eyes and I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad or ehh? Tell me what you think. Read comment and message me ideas or what you think. You are the most awesome readers ever. I love you guys you all RAWK! Anyway and always
Catch you later
BYE!!