Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Coming back to a surprise (Christine's POV)

I was really excited over the fact I was getting to see Mikey again for the first time in at least one or two years. Sure he and I would call each other. But too busy because collage and we were at different time zones so we didn't talk so much. So I could REALLY see him.
I boarded on the plane early morning before the sun began to rise. But that was 5:27 and I just felt like crap. I stayed up all night and early morning trying to text Max my cousin,making sure she was gonna pick me up soon.
But I was now asleep in her car, just 80 miles away to Newak and finally passing Poughkeepsie‎,New York. One hour and 15 minutes til I can finally see him. "Christine…get up dumbass!" she shook me awake by flooring on the brakes. "What?…What the hell do you want?"I hissed and rubbing my eyelids. "we're here" she said an I flinched. "But we just pasted Poughkeepsie 5 minutes ago" "No that was an hour ago,now give me direction to your old house" "I don't wanna go there…a Barnes and Nobles would be nice…" I said before sipping on cold coffee that has been sitting in its cup holder forever. "Fine…then we'll go back to your house" "yay!" I smiled and clapped my hands like an idiot.
As soon as we were there,I had already felt the sense of a weird familiar presence interfering with my surroundings. And Max noticed…"Jovi following you again?" "No,and joke about my sister!" I slapped her head as she parked the car. "Oww! Okay i'm sorry" "yeah sure you are…i'm going in" I said climbing out of the car.
Barnes and Nobles was so different than before. New wall color and not so soft carpet,I remember last time I was here while Mikey was working here…he made up some band name "My Chemical Romance" by a book he saw. Well that's all I could remember from this place… I looked around the shelfs and certain authors,yet non of them entertained me. Except this book "Bass Guitar for Dummies". I decided to pick it up because well…I wanted to learn a new instrument rather than the piano and electric guitar.
Flipping to random pages,looking at pictures and such…I was getting a bit interested. But before I could leave the shelf area…I felt something grab hold of me with two arms. "Hi there" a voice so familiar but not to the point of remembering who exactly it was spoke softly. He ran his hands from my hips to my rib cage and I didn't know how to respond. "I'm gonna yell rape if you don't let go" I said and he laughed. "You don't remember me,do you?" "No,and i'm getting scared about it" I said again and he tried to hold in his laugh. But it ended up as a short silent giggle passing his lips. "Take a good guess" he smiled and I thought about it…I thought about it really hard.
"…M-Mikey…?" "Yup" he kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Mikey guess what?" "what?" he laid his chin on my shoulder. "I'm back…" "I know…and I missed you" "I missed you too". He smiled and I did too,and turned around to see him…and what had happened to his appearance was amazing."you are not wearing glasses" "Contacts,and your hair?" "yeah…weird right?" "well it's better than that messy look that I used to date" "who said we 'used ' to date?" he laughed and I did too.
"You wanna get out of here?" "Max is waiting for me…" "well I'll come carpool with you…Gerard left me here and hour ago" "okay…come on" I held his arm and tried to led him to Max's car,but he stopped me. "Woah hold up……I see you have a bass guitar for dummies" "yeah…but I'll just stick to my piano and guitar" "you know I can teach you,I'm bit of a bassist myself" "really? Have you worked with any successful bands lately"I joked."Yeah…My Chemical Romance" "What!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Halloween in 3 days you fabulous readers. What are gonna be RAWKING in on Halloween. I was gonna be Helena from my Chemical Romance music video but…I had an issue with it. School?!…why you on Halloween?!? Anyway got a little off topic but theres no shame in that--again! So off topic. Okay you know what to do. Read,comment or message me about the story or what you want to happen next…got it? Cool. Anyway…you might know what Im gonna say now
Catch you later
BYE!!!