Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

I love you…really (Christine then Mikey's POV)

"I guess she's not back yet" I looked down at the doorknob,turning it once more before finally realizing that Max wasn't inside. I reached down to my back pocket,grabbing the spare key and soon,finally opening the door. Entering inside, holding the door for Mikey as he walked inside. I tossed my leather jacket and stripped scarf on the coat hanger…well kitchen counter. "So…now what?" "no idea…you got any?" I asked but he shook his head and looked around the room,but noticed me turning on the coffee machine and reaching for two cups.
Mikey's POV : I sat down to a seat near the counter,tapping my fingertips to a Radiohead song we had listened to in the car on our way over here. I could hear the coffee machine crackle and spit out hot coffee down to its container,it was annoying…but that didn't matter. Christine walked up with two cups,handing me one and I dragged it on the granite counter. I stopped and faced her for a split second,until she noticed and I flinched my head back focusing in my hallow cup. But in a sudden urge I faced her again,this time she smiled.
"What?" "nothing" I swallowed down my nervousness and built up enough courage to lean forward,an attempt to kiss her but ending up as a peck on the cornet of her lip. She tried to keep in her laugh that was desperately trying to fly out of her mouth,I tried to smile…but as a habit of keeping a straight face,it remained that way...creating unwanted awkwardness.
But before it could get worse, she quickly leaned in a bit closer, slowly colliding her lips with mine. Long but perfect,we both ended up out of breath. I pressed my forehead against hers and panting for air,she smiled a bit wider. And suddenly…staring at every feature possible by the eyes glued to my skull…I paid very close attention to her. Her thinner than a spider's web hair black and smoothed straight,crimson covered lips,sky blue eyes,with grey faded circles on the perimeters of her pupils.
I had words in my throat,choking me deep inside,so dry and warm as heat tingled in my palms causing me to jitter.But finally,after suffering with such great sypthoms of nervousness,I was able to let the words slip. "I love you…" I smiled and she grinned slightly. "love you too Mikey" she grinned again,this time wider than before. But I shook my head,I don't know how…I don't know why,but just hearing us exchanging the words 'I love you' didn't feel like it was enough,it…just didn't. "How much?" The question just jumped out of my lips,without even thinking about it before it was spoken. I don't know what was causing me to do this,but I hoped it wouldn't result in anything I would regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda long,sorry guys. But!…I'm back! Yay! Haven't really been on Mibba for half a month or so? No clue…anyways you guys know what to do RCM me or if you don't want to…then don't I have no problem with it. So…yeah trying to get some catching up to do to keep you guys entertained. I love you guys and…
Catch you later
BYE!!