Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Morning showers and conversations involving spitting out your coffee (Christine then Mikey's POV)

I awoke from my deep slumber,how exactly? My fucking phone vibrating and ringing like crazy. Slowly as I regained enough consciousness I  sat up,searching first for my jeans…and my cellphone in them. I grabbed in from in my pocket,flipping it open to answer. I was really pissed off of course,but I hid my rage by smoothing out the sound of my voice,yet it still didn't sound like myself."Hello…?" I moaned with a most unsettled voice ever. "Hey Christine,listen I know this is a bad time to call you but I just want to let you know that I'm heading to a business trip…I won't be back in a couple of days so DON'T do anything stupid" her stern loud voice shocked my eardrums,sending out an unknown headache. "Ok…I promise" I mumbled and we exchanged quick goodbyes before I slammed the lid closed,ending the call. I tried to reassure the moments of last night,but my head ached terribly. Perhaps a shower can help me,but before I could sit up even further an arm roped itself around my hips. Turning my head I could already see Mikey,sitting up as well and looking at me passionately than ever. 
   I breathed in slowly to talk,but his fingertip pressed against my lips,then his own did the same,oh so gently. His palms stuck on my cold cheeks,and they grew red as I blushed slightly. "Hi…" was all he could say,well at least he had the guts to speak to me at 5:26 in the morning while I was half awake. And so for his efforts I smiled slightly,his straight face turned into a smile,rare. I grabbed my black jeans and red stripped cardigan from the far side from the couch. But before I could get up from the area he stopped me,tightening his grip on my waist pulling me closer to him. "Mikey let me go,I'm gonna take a shower" I smiled and tried to free his arm from me,no luck. "Can I join?" he asked and my reaction was just a nod,but inside I was surprised. With hands together and me as leader I walked to the bathroom,but as I did he continued kissing my neck and cheeks,making me almost fall from my marshmallow knees.
    Mikey's POV: Hair dry but not completely,I was able to head from Newark to Belleville,to my apartment…which unfortunately roommates with Frank and Gerard. I was really hoping no one was home,or probably still asleep,not in the slightest suspicion of me not arriving home last night. As I drove down the street where my apartment building stood still,I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages,voice or text.None.
  Finally up to room D17 I opened the door with the key in my pocket. And…unfortunately Gerard was up,watching Jurassic Park and drinking nothing but coffee,as usually. He faced me as I placed my keys on the countertop,I tried to pay no attention to him,but his stare was so awkward and creepy I was glad he finally spoke. "Where were you Mikey,we were a bit worried" "a bit?" "you're an adult we don't give a fuck what you do as long as you want us to hear it" "I was…over at Christine's apartment". He looked at me as I sat on the couch,but what I hoped not to happen occurred…he was paying very close attention to me.
  "Did you happen to wash your hair in the sink again?" "that was one time,and no,I took a shower". I rubbed the back of my neck as his eyes grew more interested and widened. "Don't lie Mikey" "what?" "you fucked her?" he teased laughing slightly before gulping down on his coffee. My neck stiffened and the hollow golfball came back stuck in my throat. "yeah I did" I said and…I guess he didn't take the response very well. Spitting out his coffee,nearly touching the t.v . But there was a big still a big mess. "What?!?" he yelled and Frank just decided to come over here. "what the hell? What are you guys talking about?" Frank insisted for an answer because of the fact he was busy sleeping. "I'm telling the truth Gerard,I fucked her" "woah,not really the thing I would expect little brother" Gerard smiled drinking the remainder of his coffee,which was none.
  "I don't know what the big deal with this anyways" I curled my lips,but they seemed surprise of my sentence."she could get pregnant,do yes this is a big deal" "I used protection dude,I'm not stupid" I rolled my eyes and Frank started cheering like a goofball. I don't want to see the problem so quickly,She COULD get pregnant. Don't get me wrong,I like children,just not having my own so quickly,not now…especially not now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chaper 31! Whoo lucky number! Teehee. So yeah…thanks so much you guys for reading my story,and choosing to read and continute to.,really appericate it. And question time! How do you feel about Mystery Thriller stories like killers of muders,investigations stuff like that? Well then…I guess I am done here,gonna go and write more about pilot bears getting drunk…just kidding. Anyways I love you guys and yeah I am off! Whoosh!
Catch you guys later
BYE!!