Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

That Awkward moment when… (Christine then Mikey's POV)

I didn't realize the fact that it was 1:29 a.m and there I sat on the couch watching Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi,and finally coming to a question of how the fuck did I end up watching this movie? But before I could think of an answer,the door knocked lightly over the sounds of lazer guns blasting away the speakers. Calmly I opened the door,not caring about my Misfits t-shirt oversized by just two sizes and mid lengthed shorts,I was wondering yes deeply of who would be coming over at this time. But casually I swung that door partly open,sticking my head and half of my body out,to see that Mikey was standing with a paper bag in his hands. The aroma of freshly hot takeout filled the room,was it Chinese food? Mexican? Or just simply McDonalds? No clue whatsoever. He finally turned from carefully placing the bag on the counter,looking at me then at the tv. "Star Wars huh?" "Yeah...but I was planning to get some sleep in just five minutes" I said yawning and he turned his face back on me,eyes fixed in mine and I felt kinda awkward staring at people…just a habit. "I didn't disrupt you did I?" "no…it's fine,let me put this away" I said reaching toward to the sealed up paper bag,and he followed to the fridge as I began placing the chinese takeout (finally figured it out) inside. He watched me,before returning back to focusing deeply on the movie. Discarding the bag in the nearest trash can I walked up to the remote and shut the tv off with one click,and like a child officially distracted and trying to assess the way of coming back to earth in the quickest way possible,he raced up and tightly coiled his arms around my rib cage. I laughed noticing in the corner of my vision his smile. "I have to tell you something,it's important!" he laughed,letting me go but holding my hand tightly,leading me to the couch. Sitting down,with hands gripped together…was sorta bringing back memoires,unwanted ones. But I didn't want to think about those right now,so I cracked a smile and listened carefully.
Mikey's POV: I tries to grab hold of her hand,but I was completely terribly.oh yes terribly nervous. My voice felt breathless even though for a fact I had not said a word. I curled my lips and she l looked at me with confusion. "Mikey,what's so important?" she insisted but I felt like if I spoke a single word my lips would be like my shaken knees…uncontrollable. "I have to leave…" I said and I could tell she wanted to laugh. "Mikey it's fine go ahead,I see you tomorrow or the next day or whatever" "no Christine…" I sighed. "I mean I'm leaving…" God! Mikey slow the fuck down! You're gonna ruin it like you did in high school. Just say it dumbass! "I gonna have to leave…I'm touring again". I could gradually see that her smile turned into a straight frown. Trying to realize what was going on…and so was I in this awkward situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda had a little brain twister with this chapter. Sorry…but I had no ideas what so ever this past week. Anyways…I'm not gonna blah blah blah you with stuff so I'll just go ahead and spill it. New story coming up! Boom! Well two but still! New stories! Double Boom! Hope you guys like Mystery thriller,or action adventure. This winter…promise you new stories! Whoo! Any yeah that's all I got to say,info will be giving shortly blah blah blah and this is Christina signing out! Peace!