Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

What the?!? (Christine's POV)

I sat alone at lunch,alone at a table both so far from the others. Who would be so stupid to even want a whole table to themselves. I didn't order any food,I was too depressed to even think about my hunger for a moment. God,why does everyone have to be so judgmental? Really,it's ridiculous! I combed my black hair with my fingertips,looked down at my combat boots…and started tapping them together. A beat,the rhythm of Astro Zombies by the Misfits,I began to smile. I was in my own paradise, if I had my piano with me…I would be in heaven. Nothing was a bother to me any longer, music filled my brain,creating a beautiful feeling in my soul. I had no clue where I was any more,zoned out completely from society,and grateful about it. "Hey…" a familiar voice greeted and it immediately popped me out of my comfort bubble and back to the dreadful reality of Earth. "Hey Mikey…" I smiled looking up at his face wondering how long has he been standing there? "Can I sit with you?" he asked "Um…I don't really think you want to" I spoke softly and then created a awkward silent moment of thinking. I didn't really wanted him to sit with me,because that would create some sort of thoughts to the others that we were a couple of socially different or insane people deserving not to be talked to. And I really didn't want to ruin his social reputation to where it is now. But...kinda think of it…he's trying to do a nice thing. Having a sense of goodwill and don't even care who the hell is watching."Sure…okay" I smiled and he sat right down next to me. I am still unsure why he acted so weird in the hallway this morning. Maybe that what we have in common,social awkwardness. Something sparked in my guts,like millions of cacoons cracked open one by one and butterflies flew around in my intestines and stomach. What the?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Good bad ehh?? I need to know! Comments and message me Ideas or reviews. Whatever i dont really care what you guys do as long if its nice. I love you guys! Ill wirye more promise. Catch you later. BYE!