Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Smashing Pumpkins! (Christine's POV)

I was…too tired. Too tired to get up, too tired to even open my eyes for a split second. I knew what day it was today,a plain straight up boring Saturday…typical. My bed was already matching the temperature of my body heat,it would only be a matter of hours after I had gotten up from my comfortable mattress. It would be freezing cold once again when I return to rest at night.
My sheets were all wrinkled up but warm as well,had an unknown odor,but the origin of the odor wasn't coming from the sheets,but me. "Five more minutes" I said to myself before tossing around to find another comfortable area.
Then finally my eyes opened,focusing on the first thing that I saw alarm clock…Time, 1:26 p.m!
Oh crap how could I have forgotten. Today was the Smashing Pumpkins concert! I am suppose to meet Mikey there in a few minutes. With no time to spare I sprayed on a not so strong (or "you smell like an old lady") perfume from my bathroom,followed by some cheap deodorant I got at a dollar store.
And brushed my teeth before racing out of there to my drawer to find a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt and red acid washed black jeans before finding my other sock (which I luckless found under my pillow) .
Finally all I needed was some converse (or as I like to call them Chuck Taylor's). And in a awkwardly goofy way trying to put them on,losing my balance and falling on my face. Not realizing that Jovi was standing at the doorway.
"What are you doing?" she asked walking up to me as I tried to get up. "Nothing, I--" "are you wearing pefume? Gross!" she wrinkled up her face in disgust. "Yeah we'll…it's better going to a concert smelly" I answered an her eyes widened. "A concert? Did you ask daddy?" "No Jovi,In too old to ask dad, and I won't be gone too long,okay?" "okay,bye Christine" she said giving me a hug as if I was leaving her forever. I have to go now Jovi,I'll be back soon" "bye!" she smiled as I was halfway down the stairs and out the door. Not before grabbing the keys and running to the volvo parked on the driveway. Opening the door and driving away. But…as soon as I presses the brakes the butterflies flutter around the inside of my guts. Oh crap,not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys, so what do you think? Good bad a little bit of ugly or needs some improvement? Read Comment and Message me ideas whatever!
This took a whole day to finish sooo yeah, hope you like it and I will Catch you later
BYE!!!