Photographs and Melodys.

Beautiful Adventure

I woke up to the alarm clock on my bedside table. Rolling onto my side to see what the time is, moaning in anger as it was six in the morning. I turned onto my stomach burring my head into the pillow trying to go back to sleep.

As soon as I started to fall asleep under the new comfy white sheets Mike walked in yelling for me to get up.

“Come on, we have to get ready” he explained as he sat down next to my motionless body on the bed.

“We don’t leave till nine, why am I up this early?” I asked as I started to re-waken.

“Because you were being lazy last night and didn’t pack and you take forever to get ready, hence why I am waking you up this early.” Mike always complained about my laziness, but it was always cute when he got demanding. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I felt cold which was strange since it was summer and San Diego was always warm, then I realised I was only wearing one of Mike’s t-shirts. I looked in the mirror at my messy bed hair and fixed it while the morning sun was in my eyes temporarily blinding me.

“Oi girl come out here!” Mike yelled from the kitchen. I finished tying my hair in a bun and put pants on since I also lived with Vic, Mikes older brother and band mate. Walking through the bedroom I grunted at the time again. When I got into the kitchen there was a lot of food on the table, which is a surprise because Mike never cooks.

“What’s with the breakfast?” I asked as I kissed him on the cheek and sat down at the kitchen bench. “Vic brought a load of food the other days so I thought we could have a big family breakfast before we went on tour” he explained.

I looked at him with a confused face. There was only three of us in the house what was he on about with a ‘big family breakfast’. He stared back at me and pointed to the TV room. Sitting down watching cartoons was the other PTV boys Jaime and Tony and Tony’s girlfriend and my best friend Stephanie. She was someone that understood what it was like to have a boyfriend on tour all the time. The again I was on tour a lot myself.

“Yep that is a big family breakfast,” I stated with a smile as I grabed a strawberry and sucked on it. We really where a family, we spend almost every hour of everyday together and I couldn’t complain.

“Good morning sleeping beauty” I heard Tony say as Vic walked out of his room looking like hell. “What did you get up to last night?” I asked pointing at his crazy hair as he sat down next to me at the bench. “Haha very funny Elysse” he said trying to keep a straight face, because I knew he didn’t do anything.

After a lovely ‘family breakfast’ of laughs, reminiscing and working out the next two months since that’s how long we would be on tour for, It was seven and I really needed to pack. “I would help you guy clean but I really need to pack,” I said putting my plate in the sink and walking back to my room.

I sat on the carpet of my bedroom, looking at the photos on the walls and shelves that Mike and I have taken over the three years we have known each other and all the fun memories we have had. My thoughts were cut short as Stephanie came and sat next to me.

“How’s packing going?” she asked pointing at the file of clothes on the floor next to her.

“Its not” I laughed as I started to fold clothes and put them in my suitcase. Two hours went by and packing was done. There was a knock on the door cutting mine and Steph’s laughter when Mike walked in Steph got up and walked too the door looking back at me with her beautiful white smile.

“Thanks Stephanie” I called out to her. “You’re welcome” she yelled from outside the bedroom. “How’s it going in here?” Mike asked as he sat on the bed behind me and I rested my head on his legs.

“Done!” I proudly stated looking up at him. “I also packed your stuff to,” I added.
“Why thank you” he said with that attractive crocked smile of his, which made me giggle. He lent down bringing his face closer to mine kissing me upside down like when Spider Man kissed M.J. He pulled away leaving only inches of a gap between us and I smiled lustfully at him trying to stand up.

“Well then lets get on the road” holding my hand out for him and he grabbed the suitcase and with my free hand I grabbed my handbag. We walked in sync mucking around all the way to the front door where everyone else was waiting as I let go of Mike’s hand I turned around and locked the door. I was ready for tour. This was going to be a good summer.