Status: Complete

Alone

Alone

Alone

Disclamier: i don't own vampire knight...

Fear

Pain

Sadness

Love

Lost

Alone

All of these words describe how Yuuki Cross felt after Kaname Kuran left. She was left to deal with her own pain as well as Zero slowly becoming a level E. She felt so lost without him.

She decided to get out of her dorm room and went out for a walk. She walked until she reached the school's pool. She took off her shoes and put her feet in the water. She remembered when she and Zero ended up in there when he was about to bit her.

She started to cry, she was lost without Kaname and was slowly starting to lose Zero. She didn't know what to do. Something is the back of her mind kept saying: "Jump in the pool the water will help clear your head." She sighed, took a deep breath and jumped in.

She sat at the bottom thinking about everything. She stayed down there until she ran out of air. Then she kicked off the bottom and swam to the surface. She surfaces but, doesn't get out of the pool. She started to cry again, and she didn't notice an approaching person.

"Yuuki-Chan, are you alright?" She looked up to see Tamaka Ichijo running towards her. She shakes her head.

" No, I'm not Ichijo," she said still crying. He gets to her and reaches out a hand to help her out of the pool. She takes his hand and shivers when she's out of the water.

"Yuuki? What are you doing out here?" He asked her as he gives her his coat.

"Thanks Ichijo, and I don't know. I just wanted to take a walk to clear my head and somehow I ended up in the pool," she said her voice shaking with tears.

"Yuuki, I know you're hurting because Kaname is gone. Just like I am, Kaname was one of my closest friends. So I know how you feel," he said as he hugged her. She gasped and blushed as she returned the hug as she cried.

"Ichijo, I loved him and now he's gone and may never be back," she cried. Ichijo hugged Yuuki a little tighter, trying to help ease the pain she is in.

" I know Yuuki, I know and you should never say never," he sighed when he heard her cry harder. He started to gently rub her back, trying to get her to calm down.

"It hurts Ichijo, it hurts a lot," Yuuki cried not as hard.

"I know and I don't know why he left, he must have had a good reason to. Knowing him, am I right?" He asked her, trying to get her to smile a bit. She giggled sadly.

"I guess your right about that but, he left without saying goodbye first," she replies as she dries her remaining tears. He sighed.

"I know I wonder why too..." He said.

"I didn't say goodbye because I was planning on returning," they both looked to see Kaname walking towards them. Ichijo smiled as he let go of Yuuki. Yuuki, smiled and ran to Kaname crying happily as she hugged him. Kaname laughed and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry for leaving and worrying you Yuuki, and I promise I wouldn't leave with telling you first," he said as he bend down and kisses her. She blushes and kisses him back. Ichijo is smiling as he watches them.

End