Status: Short Story. Completed!!

Blossomed Under The Moonlight

This love filled my heart

“As I knew, he’s different. He never had a girlfriend.” Jessica said as if she said “it’s-your-chance”
“What did you mean when you said he was different?” asked me with bored face.
“Come on, Cassidy! Everybody knew that David is different. He’s hard to fall in love so he never have a girlfriend.” Explained Jess.
“Hey my girls! What are you talking about? I heard David’s name there.” Teased Wes as he winked at me.
“Why do you wink at me?” I grumbled as Wes sat beside me.
“Show your love to David, Cass. I knew that he loved you too but he don’t have a courage to show it. Doesn’t matter if you must show your love firstly.” Wes assured me.
“Do you know that girls don’t feasible to show their love firstly? They just have to wait. Better if you tell David to show your love to Cassidy firstly.” Jess said with serious face.
“Good idea!” Said Cameron and Savannah together.
“Oh my God, what is this? Now everybody knows.” I began to cry.

David came with dirty clothes, it was rain outside and he didn’t bring coat or anything. He shocked when he was seeing me cry. He heading to me, still with the dirty clothes.

“What happened with you, Cass? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Tell me.” David worried as he snapped out my hair.
“Nothing, I just worried about you, Dave.” I smiled as I hugged him tightly.
“No no! Don’t hug me, Cass! I’m dirty!” David seemed panic and everybody laughed at him.

***************

I passed my life around David since we were child, it made me love him so much. If only he knew that I didn’t think of him as a brother or best friend, but I love him as a girlfriend.

“KRIIIIIIIIINGGG!!” the telephone rang and Savannah picked it up.
“Cass, where are you? Eric called.” Savannah shouted as David heading to her.
“Cass still in the bathroom, let me talk to Eric.” David took the phone and began to talk to Eric.

We stayed at a big house together, like a big family.
I’ve done for take a shower, then I heading to the kitchen and met Savannah.
We talked about something ‘till Savannah told me that Eric, my brother called me from Singapore. He was managing our parents company there.

AT THE SAME TIME

David talked to Eric on the phone.

“Dave, can you promise me?” said Eric from the end of the line.
“Of course, what is that?”
“Please take care of my sister, I believe in you.”
“What are you talking about? Of course I’m gonna take care of her ‘cause I love her, you know.”
“If you love her, please tell her that you love her. Show your love soon, in order to be a relationship between you two, cause I knew that she love you too and have been waiting for your real love. Don’t hurt her!” Eric hung up the phone as David was silent.

DAVID POV.

“Urgh.. I knew that I was stupid, I don’t even think about my feelings for Cassidy even though I love her. Now I just wanna show her how much I love her and I don’t wanna hurt her
anymore with our uncertainty love.” Said me to myself.

I found Cassidy, she was standing up in the porch. She was enjoying the view of our country. She’s alone. I approacher her and began to hug her from behind. I gave her a gently peck on her ear then she stared at me, she looked at my eyes deeply. Now I feel better and I just wanna tell her about my feelings.

“Cass.... I wanna talk... seriously... with you.” I stuttered as my hands trembled and I tried to snap out her hair.
“Yes, say it Dave.” Cassidy and I more closer.
“I love you, Cass. Be my girlfriend.” I whispered at her ears and gave a peck.
“I have been waiting for this moment, Dave. I love you so much!” Cassidy began to cry on my chest as I lifting her chin and kiss her lips gently.
“Now we are the best couple on the world.” I laughed as she smiled and hugged me tightly.

NORMAL POV.

Now I am David’s girlfriend, I knew that I’m the happiest girl who could be his girlfriend. To celebrate our anniversary, we made a little BBQ party in our park. David and I cooked the BBQ together, how romantic we are! I don’t wanna end this relationship until death. I’m happy, He’s happy, everybody is happy Every couple danced with romantic songs and kissed each other. So? David and I did the same thing, We kissed under the moonlight. We hope our relationship would be happy ever after!
♠ ♠ ♠
please pardon my bad grammar and I need your comment :)