Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

It's Raining

Drip drop, little splash, and the rain just kept coming down. It didn’t rain a lot here, but when it did, it didn’t stop. I liked it when it rained, just as long as we didn’t lose power.

“Becca! Becca! Look! I made a monster out of CHEESE!” Natalie liked cheese. We all did, really. “I named him Chester.” She said, proudly holding up her creation.

“Alright, who stole my lunch?” Jillian asked. This could be bad… “I see bread, but where the hell’s my cheese?”

“Um, well, you see,”

“You made a cheese monster WITHOUT me??”

“His name’s Chester. “ Natalie explained again.

“Cool. So what are you going to do with him now?”

“You can’t eat him!” I cried. “He probably has a cheese family out there, with little mozzarella kids,”

“Becca, chill. It’s cheese.” Natalie replied.

“With a NAME!”

“You see what you do? This is just like the time we made the pizza faces.” Jillian sighed. “Great. Now I’m still hungry, and we can’t eat Chester.”

“We’re supposed to be downstairs anyway. Boss Lady says there’s a special group of people coming in again today.”

“I swear, if it’s another group of religious nuts, only trying to spring one of us so they have a straight course up to heaven when they bite the dust…” Jillian muttered. Yes, spring one of us. No, we’re not in juvie, we’re in an orphanage. But it’s nothing like that movie, you know, Annie? We get good food, (and lose it, in the case of cheese monster building) clothes that fit, and we don’t have to clean the whole place. Well, not by ourselves, anyway. Boss Lady helps out just as much. The only thing about being an orphan that bugs me is when ‘potential parents’ come in and look at us like we’re the saddest things they’ve ever seen. But that’s not true. When you can get high off life like the three of us can, it’s hard to be upset for long. Oh, boo hoo, we’ve got no biological parents. It’s not like we ever knew them, anyway.

“You know they never come on a Sunday, Jill. Besides, I saw the car. They’re wearing black.” Natalie said

“Ninjas?” I asked hopefully.

“Only one way to find out.” Jillian replied. So we attempted to get down the narrow stairway, only to find we’d all gone at the same time and managed to get ourselves stuck. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. Comments?