Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Mommy

“A different time.” Daddy G said, shutting the closet door. “Bob’s coming back today, and this place isn’t enough of a dump. He might think we can actually clean up after ourselves, and then expect us to be ‘responsible’”

“Does that mean Becca gets to make a mess so Mommy doesn’t overestimate Daddy G?”

“Yeah, sure. Make as much of a mess as you can, but don’t break anything. And for the love of god, if any of you go in my room,”

“Can’t hear you! Too busy looking for shit to throw around the house!” Jill yelled, knocking over a stack of magazines.

“I feel really bad for whoever has to clean this up…” Natalie mused as she took food out of the fridge, dumped some onto dishes and then stuck them in the sink until they were a dangerously high pile.

“Don’t feel bad, Bob’s just a neat freak. He lint rolled his beard for a while…” Papa explained.

“In which case…” I trailed off, before hauling out clothes form some sort of hamper and throwing them around like confetti.

“Oh, that’s good. Huh, we’re going to need to get you guys more clothes, too.” Gee mused.

“Why? We’ve already got.” Natalie asked, pulling the cushions out of the couch and throwing them haphazardly over her shoulder.

“I know, but as soon as Frank heard we were possibly bringing home a girl, he wanted to be able to make her a punk rocker.”

“So we just got downgraded to life size barbies…?”

“You…. Could say that, I guess. Alright, this place looks like a tornado ran through it. Good work.”

“Alright, I’m back- honestly, Gerard? You hired leprechauns to make the house a pigsty?”

“Oi! Who are you calling leprechaun?” I demanded. “I’m not even wearing green!”

“Guys, this is Bob. Bob, these are-”

“Gerard, you better not say that you or one of the other guys got unidentified women pregnant however many years ago these three are old, and now we have a house with teenage girls.” Jill laughed, Natalie twitched, and I resisted the urge to bite him for calling me a leprechaun.

“I didn’t get anyone pregnant! We decided to finalize the adoption we’d been talking about, remember? This is Natalie, Jillian, and Becca.”

“Mommy isn’t nice.” I huffed, turning away.

“…Mommy?”