Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Not Nuns

“Oh, this is just dandy.” I said. I was stuck on the stairs with them again.

“Okay, guys. On three, we all run.” Natalie said from somewhere on my left. Or maybe it was my right. I never was very good with my lefts and rights. “One, two, three!” We all tried to run, but somehow got even more stuck for a few seconds. I started to run backwards for a second, causing all of us to fall straight down the stairs in a massive heap of flesh. I looked up to find a man staring at me. “Oh, hello. Are you here to pity us, or are you just here to stare at us?” I asked him. He laughed and helped us all off the floor, as his friend did the same. One of the guys had long black hair and some really thick eyeliner. The one who I almost landed on had blonde-ish brown hair and a beanie. He was also wearing glasses. They were both pretty tall, to me at least. I’m only 5’4”. “So, are you looking to adopt?” Boss lady said. She was extremely nice to most people. Maybe one of these guys was going to adopt one of us... it would suck if they wouldn’t let us see each other. They seemed nice enough.

“Well, first of all, I’m not going to pity you guys. I want to get to know you.” Black hair said. with a smile. Oh, this’ll be fun.

“So, how about you show us your rooms?” Blonde said. Maybe they are different than the other people.

“Actually, we share a room.” Becca said. It was quite a large room. See, there were usually a lot more kids in the orphanage, but most of them had been adopted. Becca, Natalie, and I were the only ones left of the kids that could actually hold our own heads up. We led them up to our room, which had about 10 beds on either side. Post-it notes with lyrics scrawled on them littered the walls. Strings of paper wishing stars were draped along the molding on the ceiling. On Becca’s bed was a box of crayons and several drawings of monsters and dinosaurs. On the bed next to mine sat an old-fashioned record player that was quite fun to use. Natalie’s bed had a stuffed horse sitting on top, as well as a few pieces of paper.

“Well, this room is... interesting.” Blonde said.

“Oh my god are those drawings of monsters!?” Black hair said, running over to Becca’s bed and picking up all of the drawings. He quickly grabbed the crayons and a sheet of paper and started drawing his own.