Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Most People Don't Do That To Their Dads.

“YEAH, I DRINK JUICE WHEN I’M KILLING, CAUSE IT’S FUCKING DELICIOUS!” I screamed, running around the house with some of Frank’s beer mixed with apple juice and a rather large knife.

“Jillian, put the knife down. Slowly... slowly...” Natalie said, trying to stop me. I turned my head and laughed at her. As if anyone was going to stop me? Besides the wall that I slammed into, that is. The knife got super stuck in it and I couldn’t pull it out. That’s when I realized that I was hungry. Really hungry. I ran straight for the cabinets and grabbed everything I could, putting it in a large bowl.

“Save some for Becca please...” Becca said watching me. I just ate it all, and I mean ALL. There was nothing left.

“That’s it, I’m calling Brendon.” I heard Natalie yell, grabbing the nearest phone.

“Hi, Brendon Urie?” she said.

“Speaking. Who in the hell are you?” The voice coming from the magical talk box said.

“I’m Natalie.”

“You one of those kids the guys stole from the orphanage?”

“...You could say that.”

“What do you need?”

“Jillian got drunk and she tried to kill us and now she ate all of the food.”

“Fine, I’ll come over. Where are you?”

“At the house in Belleville.”

“... That might be a bit of a problem considering the fact that I’m in Las fucking Vegas.”
She hung up the phone after that. I ordered some pizza and then I didn’t have money so I got some from Padre’s wallet. Pizza is amazing. Oh, and I also managed to find a lighter and bake a cake, which Becca and Natalie helped with. My favorite part was when I somehow got the flour to explode. Did I mention I like explosions? It tasted all yummy. We played a ton of music... Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and of course some of daddies’ band. My Chemical Romance. They’re actually not bad. Pretty awesome, really. I also went online and found some pictures of Daddy G and Frank. Apparently they like to kiss. On stage. A lot. Daddy G also like to kiss Bert. He’s from The Used. Oh, and when they came home and Daddy G was passed out from all of the drinking and Padre was trying to get the knife out of the wall and Papa was trying to find a supermarket that was open super late, I kissed Frank. For a really long time. Then I fell asleep next to him. This night was... borderline amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
.--.