Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Shopping is Difficult

I woke up somewhere around 3:30 AM, sleeping in…the sink…? Gillian was with her guitar, sitting on Frank’s stomach. I didn’t really know where Becca was, I was surprised I could even recognize people at that hour. But I did hear her singing.

“Say what you mean, tell me I’m right, and let the sun rain down on me…” Gillian’s chords on her guitar matched up perfectly. Impressive…
Unfortunately, I couldn’t start jujitsu until I got the smaller cast on. So while Becca was out at ballet classes, and Gillian was in the guys’ music studio with her new guitar teacher, I was forced to learn to do something else. Which somehow ended up landing me in the kitchen, going all out making some fancy dinner pretty much every day. (Well, ‘fancy’ considering the guys’ usual dinner consisted of either Poptarts or Frankenberry.) I shoved Ray out to the supermarket to pick up some crap, he returned with a developing black eye and pictures of him rolling down the frozen section in a shopping cart. Screw it, next time I’m going with him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the late update. I went out for dinner after my school's play and by the time I got home, it was 2 am and I was tired.
~Freak