Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

The Raven

“So... good coffee.” Frank said. We’d obviously ran out of things to talk about. Until Gerard walked into the cafe... that’s definitely something to to talk about.

“So Rick, hows the weather been?” I said loudly, in a really fake deep voice.

“It’s been pretty good, Jim. How’s the wife?” He responded, just like a really bad actor reading from a script.

“Mary is good, Rick. How’s Alice?” I said, trying to keep the conversation going, not realizing that the whole cafe was silent.

“Alice is doing fine, Jim.” Everyone was staring at us, including Daddy G.

“He’s onto us. Run for it!” I shouted. Frank and I pushed our chairs away from the table and ran like we were being chased by a flying mountain lion holding an angry tiger, holding KNIVES. We eventually wound up at a park, where someone called the police. Apparently two people wearing trench coats, hats, and sunglasses in the middle of the summer watching kids play on the playground with a completely straight face and occasionally nodding at each other was ‘suspicious behavior’. What is this world coming to? They told us if we didn’t leave, they would take us ‘downtown’. When we got out, we laughed like we had just seen a pink bear riding on a unicycle reciting ‘The Raven’. This is honestly the most fun I’ve had since these people adopted me... and then we kissed again. That might’ve been why it was amazing... OKAY. Passing the awkward part. Not going to talk about it. Not going to give any details. Nope. Not going to do it. Neve-- okay, it was amazing! His lips were soft and it was romantic and everything, and-- I’ve said too much. I went home first, so I didn’t cause any suspicion. I threw out my trench coat, hat, and glasses, in a nearby dumpster. I really hope no one finds that and thinks I killed someone... that might be awkward. I told Frank to come home in half an hour. Now... if only he had a watch.

“Hey. Where you been?” Ray said from the living room. He was watching some TV show about yellow people with blue hair.

“Out.” I answered.

“Thank you captain obvious.”

“You’re welcome lieutenant sarcasm.”

“Sup, Jill?” Daddy G said. He doesn’t suspect a thing. I know it.

“Nothing. What’s up with you?”” I replied.

“The weirdest thing happened at that coffee shop a few blocks down. I went in to get a latte, and these two short people were talking really. They were dressed the same, in, like, these trench coats. It was just... weird.” He said, shaking his head. He sniffed the air when he walked past me. “...You smell like coffee. Were you there? Did you see them too?”
I used my amazing lying skills on him.

“Nope. I was at the park. The swings are fun.” I said. he nodded and walked away just as the door opened. There stood Frank, in all of his trench coat-y, hat-y, glasses-y glory. I guess I forgot to mention He had to take them off BEFORE he got in the house...

“You lied.” Daddy G said, pointing to me.

“Oh, so close.”