Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Giggles

“Dude! Not cool!” Daddy G said, locking Frank in the closet for the third time this week.

“But Geraaaaard. There’s spiders in here...” Frankie whined from behind the doors.

“Too bad! Don’t bite! No one likes a biter!” He said, walking away.

“Dr. Frankenstein can barely walk on his own. You really think he ran up and bit you?” Daddy G asked me, his eyebrows raised WAY higher than anything I though humanly possible. He’s super mad... especially since he didn’t really approve of Frank and I. Sure, he let us be alone together again, but that’s because he knew he couldn’t stop it. We were going to do it behind his back anyway. Everything else when we weren’t completely alone? That’s a whole other story.

“Plus, your lip is bleeding. By the way, I let Giggles out of his cage. He looked like he could use some fresh air. Have fun.” Daddy G said, walking out of the room. Giggles was my new pet tarantula. Daddy G bought him for me, to keep Frank out of my room. He was named Giggles for taunting purposes and what not.

“Oh dear god! There’s something huge on my leg!... and I’m not talking about my--”

“Okay, Frank! I get it! Giggles is in there! I’ll get help!” I shouted, only to find Becca dancing and Everyone else in a huge group hug with Natalie. What did I miss?
Why did my closet have to be the only one with a lock on the door? I reached for the key, which was in Daddy G’s back pocket, only to have him back up and turn around. Daddy G may be the master of the wicket, but I’m the master of stalking. I walked behind him and ducked behind objects every time he turned around. I heard Frankie screaming behind me.

“IT’S ON MY FACE! DEAR GOD, IT’S ON MY FUCKING FACE!”
Now... if only he hadn’t been tied to the chair. I grabbed the key and ran into my room. The door was unlocked in a few seconds and I saw him just... sitting there, trying to blow Giggles off his face. I grabbed Giggles by the leg and carried him back to his cage, gently placing him back inside. I went back to untie Frank.

“No! Wash your hands first. You might have spider hair on them. GO! DO IT! DO IT NOW!” He said, motioning to the door. I ran back out and tripped on a few beads that were lying around, tumbling into Natalie. All I could think about? “Since when do we have beads?”

“Sorry. You all good and everything?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” She got up and dusted herself off. I ran to wash my hands and went back to find frank trying to chew the ropes.

“What? You took too long.” He said. I rolled my eyes and untied him just before Daddy G showed up.

“RUN!”