Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Double ***

Wait, beads…? I looked down at the floor in confusion before Jill crashed into my arms, miraculously landing in a way that would have been rather appropriate for ballroom dancing.

“Awkward…:” We said simultaneously as I backed away into my room, alone. That whole ‘alone’ thing didn’t last long though. Jillian clambered in a few seconds later, slamming the door behind her and fumbling with the lock. Out of breath and panicked, she said something along the lines of “Closet…rope…spider…water…beads…Frank…chew…Gee…chase…”

I thought for a minute, then, “Oh. So Gee locked Frank in the closet and tied him to a chair, your spider scared the sh*t outta him so you got it off and tried to untie him, he wanted you to wash your hands but you tripped on some beads, you found him trying to chew the ropes and then Gee found you and wants to beat the crap out of you now.”

“…precisely…Wait, da f*ck? How the hell did you get all that?”

“Hey look, a distraction…”

“Ooh, where?!” While she was focused on the window, looking for a squirrel or something of the like, I grabbed her by the hood and shoved her out of the room, and into the bathroom. That one had a lock, she should be fine. Cause, no offense to Jill, I still kinda wanted to be alone. Dinner was ready, I’d made it early that day, so the rest of them could eat when they wanted. I wasn’t in the mood, so I sat down wit my Ipod and notebook, waiting for my pencil (I hated pens with a burning passion...) to move. Halfway through Room of Angel, it did. I didn’t even know what it was doing, but I didn’t exactly have to. When the song was over, I looked at the paper. What was left behind was…half a poem I really didn’t want the others to find. Still, I wanted to finish it, and I still had more to write. The song switched to What We Have Become, and my pencil started moving again, a little slower than before. I scribbled down one last word, ‘goodnight’, as the song ended. I went straight to bed, too tired and reluctant to leave my room to even brush my teeth. Jill was probably still in the bathroom anyway. Somehow I’d found an old vintage radio, and I kept it in my room. I turned it on just for a minute, and heard something interesting through the static-iy voice echoing through the speakers.

“Two bodies…stab wounds…female teenagers…Lakewood Aven-…”

A double murder. On Lakewood Avenue. Four blocks away.