Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

They're Drunk

“Now, we all know that there are five guys and three girls in this house.” Mikey said. I have a feeling I know where this is going...

“So here’s a new rule. NO ONE goes into another person’s room without knocking. If you happen to not knock and see the person spinning around in their underwear, do not stand there, stare, and start to stutter.” He looked to Ray, who hung his head in shame. “Apologize and run! No exceptions.” Frankie raised his hand.

“But what if it’s me and--”

“NO EXCEPTIONS.”

Frankie pouted and quietly sulked up to his room, where he ended up staying for a large chunk of the day until Daddy G made him come downstairs to eat dinner. He was a little too disappointed about that...

“Any other questions?” Papa asked. Everyone raised their hands. “No? Good. Meeting adjourned.” He said, going off to play his bass.

“Fronkeh?” Gerard called. They had left us home with Mommy, who had a headache and didn’t want to go out to drink tonight. They had come home so obviously drunk it was painful.

“Gerd?” Frank yelled back. It was dark, so I guess they were trying to find each other.

“Fronkeh?”

“Gerd?”

“Fronkeh!”

“Gerd!”

“Fronkeh!”

“Gerd!”

“Oh, Fronkeh.” This was getting entertaining to watch.

“Oh, Gerd.” They were hugging extremely tight on top of our dining room table.

“Moikay!” Mikey said, trying to pronounce his own name. Man, if you can’t do that, you’d have to be really, really, REALLY wasted.

“NO!” Daddy G and Frank said together. No to what, exactly? A very rejected feeling Mikey slowly made his way to the couch, falling on top of it and immediately falling asleep. Meanwhile, Gerard and Frank were wondering both how to get off the table, and how they got on it in the first place.

“Shou we jumpp?” Frank slurred.

“I-I’ll do it.” Daddy G said, attempting to do it, but falling on his side instead. He got up and started to walk around a little bit, stopping to lean on a piece of furniture every few steps.

“Need some help, there? I asked, trying to go over and make sure he didn’t fall.

“I’m-- I’m fuckin’ FINE.” He said. “Blawerwaufiwegefilerhlhughmjsdwa!” He said, to demonstrate his OBVIOUS sanity. He tried to walk away before he gave up and just slept on the coffee table. Frank was still on the dining table, trying to cope with the fact that he would never be able to get off of it and that it would be his home for the rest of his life, as far as he knew. When drunk, you have to realize that Frank is about as smart as a mentally challenged corn cob.