Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Gerard Always Gets the Mic...

“Look! It’s all shiny!” I exclaimed, looking around. I’d discarded the shoes that Papa shoved onto my feet at the door. A bright light flashed in my face. Unsure of what to do, I hid behind Ray.

“Can you not take too many pictures of them? They’re a little camera shy.” Gerard explained as Jillian tried to bite the one causing the flashing lights. Natalie was slowly blending into the crowd to get away from him.

“All your fans want to know who these kids are, though. Hey, you, with the green dress, you willing to give an interview?”

“She’s here to have a good time, not to explain anything, fuck off, man.”

“Zipper dress?”

“I said fuck off.” As he walked away, Gerard sighed. “We’re really going to have to set something up to explain all this shit.”

“That sounds fun.” Natalie replied sarcastically.
We shuffled awkwardly through crowds of people to get to our seats. Some strange person got up on stage and started talking. I paid no attention, because a couple in the row in front of us was arguing about the price of cat food in hushed, angry whispers. Then my toes started getting cold, so I shuffled them back and forth across the floor. It was cleaner than movie theater floors, thankfully. Jillian slapped me in the arm when what Helena was nominated for’s winner was about to be called.

“And our winner for best music video of the year is… My Chemical Romance’s Helena!” People clapped. The guys stood, Papa grabbed my hand and Bob grabbed Natalie and Jillian’s, and we all made our way down to the stage. Gerard started giving a speech. It was pretty nice, having something of theirs be voted something so cool. He tilted the microphone away from himself and It landed in front of Natalie. She stared at it, slightly cross eyed.

“Oh hell no. Do not want!” Mikey reached for it, but Daddy G just took it back again. He liked to do that.

“Ray-” Frank whispered, trying to be discreet. “I really need to pee. Tell Gerard to hurry it up.”