Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Jail Bird

“Ray, I really need to pee. Tell Gerard to hurry it up.” Frank said. I just happened to overhear this oh-so-discreet comment. I also just happened to burst out laughing in front of tons of people, on what just so happened to be live TV. Frank hung his head in shame.

“That’s the one who attempted to assault me!” I heard someone call from the back of the room. The flashy-light man I’d tried to bite was walking down the aisle pointing at me. Following him were four very large men in shirts that said “Security” across the chest.

“I didn’t do it!” I yelled, sprinting off stage as fast as I could. One of the security dudes grabbed my arm.

“You’re going to have to come with me, kid.” The man said, dragging me off behind the stage as everybody stared. What, no help?

I sat on the cold concrete floor of the prison cell, partially wanting to get out. The other part of my wanted to stay with my new friend. I’d started talking with a nice drunk man with more tattoos than Frankie.

“Y-you know... I realllly like f-flowers.” He hiccuped. He’s fun to talk to.

“So do I, big guy. So, what are you in for?” I asked him, trying to speak prison-language.

“I-I dunno. I was tryin’ ta driiiive b-back to mah houssse. Then this g-guy in a uniform b-brought my heerrrre.” He said pointing to the ground. I’m pretty sure he was drunk... but he was probably stoned too.

“Whoaa... when did those things g-get therrree...” He was looking at his fingers now.

“Who are you, anyway?”

“A-a human. Who arre youuu?”

“No, tell me your name. You seem... entertaining.”

“I’m -- I’m Zach. Are you my mommy?”

“Nope. I’m Jillian, and I don’t plan on being anyones mommy anytime soon.”

A cop walked by our cell and opened the door.

“Jillian?” He asked. I raised my hand and stood up, walking towards the exit.

“Your family is here to get you. We can’t hold you any longer, being a minor and all.” He said.

“Cool. Bye Zach! Call me when you get out. I said, tossing him a piece of paper with my phone number on it. He smiled.

“Somehow I always knew you would end up in jail first...” Ray sighed, leading me towards the van.