Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Nice People

“And then Cupcake told me that I wasn’t supposed to eat it, because it’d probably electrocute me. I can’t really help that I’m a naturally curious person, you know? Oh, I need to go, Skippy. Nice talking to you!” I said as I walked away from the dragon. Frank was in the corner again.
It wasn’t until I was turning to the newest army set that I realized.

“I can’t dance. I was supposed to be there today, and I’m in California.” I said to the air and Ray rushed me back into the van. He knew what was coming. The ultimate meltdown. Natalie and Jillian had only seen it once before when I wasn’t allowed to be Darth Vader for Halloween because it was too mature for my age. It involved, crying, and screaming, and a lot of words that no six year old should’ve known. Surprisingly enough, although I’d definitely felt like it would happen again, it didn’t. I was better than that now, and Miss Nadia wouldn’t have wanted me to act that way.

“I want ice cream. And chicken nuggets. In the same bowl.” I stated calmly. “Chocolate. And have them shaped like dinosaurs.”

As Frank was pulled from his corner to find me some ice cream, and Mikey shopped for dinosaur chicken nuggets, I sat and pondered what to do next. There would always be the next recital, of course, and then there was the holidays coming up,

“You know, those people in the supermarket are actually pretty nice.” Mikey said as he carefully dumped in the chicken nuggets. “I said I needed them for my kid, and they just cooked them, right then and there.”

“Well the people in the ice cream shop thought I was a little kid, so they gave me more for free.” Frank smiled, gesturing to a bag and several spoons.
I watched everyone dig in as I strategically ripped off the head of a triceratops.

“You can dance next time. I got us an interview to explain all this, for tomorrow. Wear your best ripped jeans and black shirts guys, okay?” Gerard said, flipping shut a phone.