Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Interview

“Frankie! Get off of my hair! It’s fine!” I shouted as the interviewer people got their cameras ready and their makeup perfect. We were going to be on TV! AGAIN! Hopefully this time I wouldn’t get arrested.

“Two minutes!” Someone shouted. We were all wearing random band shirts and black jeans. I guess we did sort of look like a family. Mikey had his Anthrax shirt, Frank’s was The Ramones, Gerard had The Misfits, Ray had Green Day, and--

“Five, four, three, two, one.” Someone counted down. Then some camera lights went on, basically blinding me.

“Hi, I’m Gerard”

“I’m Frank.”

“Mikey.”

“Bob.”

“Ray, and we’re My Chemical Romance.” Our daddies said. It just feels so awkward when they say their names like no one has any idea who they are.

“So, you’re here to talk about these mystery kids people have been seeing with you. Tell us, who are they?” Said the interview lady.

“Tons of people have been asking who these three are.” Gerard said, shoving us in front of them.

“These are our kids. They’re adopted, and damn proud of it.” Ray told the camera person.

“What do you mean by ‘our kids’?” She asked them.

“Well, I’m their dad.” Gerard said.

“I’m also their dad.” Mikey said.

“I’m their dad, too.” Ray added.
Bob sighed. “They call me their mommy.” The interviewer had to hold her mouth to keep from laughing.

“I’m two of their dads, and one of their boyfriends!” Frank smiled. The interviewer’s jaw dropped. “Is it that one?” She asked, pointing to Natalie. Natalie shook her head and pointed in the general direction of Becca and I. Next the interviewer pointed to Becca, who with both hands pointed to me. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Gerard was trying to strangle Frank behind us.

“Can you guys just edit this whole part out?” He asked, letting go of Frank’s neck.

“This is live, Mr. Way.”

“Ah, shit...”