Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Depression

“No, I’m not taking them.”

“Just try it. Maybe they’ll help…”

“Help what? You don’t even know…”

“Then do you want to tell me?”

“No. Go away.”
 
Gerard strolled away from my room in defeat, leaving the bottle of pills on my dresser. Several seconds later I heard whispering in the living room. This time, I didn’t feel like eavesdropping. I already knew what was being said. See, what happened was, even after the whole screwup at the doctor’s Yusef dude, who I’m sure was Jewish, decided to hear out Marken person, crazy as she was. She told him my notebook clearly signified the fact that I was fucking mental, as did the fact that I didn’t really speak. With low expectations, he pried the book from my hands just to shut her up. She left the room, finally. Half an hour later and I’d been given a prescription for anti-depressants.
 
The others had been kicked out, which I did not approve of.

“So, Natalie, tell me. What are your coping mechanisms?”
I stayed silent. That was his answer. Silence.

“Alright…and is there anything you’d like to share with me about your past?”
Silence.

And so, Yusef person had come to the conclusion that I was severely disturbed and possibly even a bit retarded. Back at the house, Gerard tried to make me take the pills. The guy was a doctor, after all, maybe he actually knew what he was saying. But I refused.

After Gee had left my room, I walked over to the bottle. “ZOLOFT” the front read. I stubbornly turned back to by bed, notebook in hand. Soon enough I got frustrated and chucked it at the wall, suddenly very tired and confused. I crawled under the covers and lay there, my reading lamp still on and my eyes wide open. A soft knock, which I recognized as Mikey’s, appeared at the door. “Come in.” I whispered, knowing he’d hear me anyway.

“Hi..”

“Hey Mikey.”

“Do you wanna talk to me? I can leave, if you-“ I grabbed him full force, wrapping him into a powerful hug.

“No Mikey…please don’t leave…”