Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

ADHD and Pedophilia

So many different drugs for so many different people. Even Frank had gotten his own medication, a trial drug that helped pedophiles not be pedophiles. Stupid doctor... he didn’t know what he was doing. Frank was busy throwing up in the toilet as Ray was trying to force some Ritalin down my throat.

“Come on, just take one. He said it would help you calm down a little bit.”

“NO! No, no, no, no, NO! I don’t need to calm down! I don’t want to calm down, man!” I shouted as he pushed the bottle over to me.

“Come on! Please? For me?” He said, attempting puppy dog eyes.

“Young lady, take that pill right now or I swear I’m not cooking anything for you tonight!” Bob said, before blushing. “When the hell did I start talking like a mother...” He muttered, walking away.

“No! I don’t wanna waste my time, become another casualty of society! I’ll never fall in line, become another victim of your conformity and back down!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. What the hell, they’re NOT giving me those mind-numbing ADHD pills. I don’t want to be a nice calm girl! I’m plenty calm already!

“We should’ve never showed her Sum 41.” Gerard said, face-palming.

“No pills! Ever!” I ran towards the back door, forgetting that there was glass there.

“Oww...” I whimpered, falling to the floor. Ray took this as an opportunity to point out that I was, in fact, hyper enough to forget about doors.

“Whatever you do... don’t take the pills... pills are bad... I’m going to lie down now....” Frank said, finally coming out of the bathroom. He was still dry heaving. His eyes were rimmed with darkened circles and his entire body was really pale.

“Dude... you don’t look so good.” Gerard ran over to Frank.

“Mommy?”

“We’re going to the hospital.”

“Why?”

“Because you look like you’re going to die.”

“Five more minutes, mommy, please. I don’t want to go to school yet.”

“I’m taking you now.”

“I want to make a rainbow.”

“Okay, Frankie, that’s very nice.”

By this point Gerard was carrying Frank bridal-style towards the van, with Ray, Bob, and I following them.

“I want to make a rainbow.”

“I know Frankie. You can make a rainbow after we get home from the hospital.”

“Who the fuck is Frankie?”

“You are.”

“Really? I thought you were...”

“I’m Gerard.”

“Then who are they?”

“Ray, Bob, and Jillian.”

“Why are they old and why is she young?”

“Because they’re her dad’s.”

“They’re gay?”

“No, I’m her dad too. So is Mikey.”

“Who’s Mikey?”

“My brother.”

“Who am I?”

“You’re Frank.”

“Am I her dad too?”

“No, you’re her boyfriend.”

“How old am I?”

“You’re twenty two.”

“How old is she?”

“Fourteen.”

“Why am I dating her if I’m so much older?”

“Because you like her.”

“I want to sleep. I’m tired.”

“Don’t sleep. Please stay awake.”

“I want to sleep... just sleep... just sleep... just sleep... just sleep....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmhmm.