Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Ice Cream

“Your hair is soft...” I said, continuing to pet Becca along with Frank, Gerard, Ray, Brendon, Natalie, and surprisingly, Mommy. Mikey was busy petting Ray’s hair, which was understandable. “Brendon, make my hair all soft like.”

“Can’t... too busy... petting wonderfulness...” He managed to get out, rubbing his face against Becca’s head.

“Natalie, I’m Hungary.” I said

“Go make yourself some Turkey, then.” She replied.

“I know I’m not Russian to the kitchen to make you something.” Gerard chimed in.

“Go Czech the fridge, then! Maybe you’ll find a Canada Chile!” Frank shouted.

“I don’t get it...” Brendon said, stopping in mid-pet. This of course, caused everyone to laugh hysterically at his less than average knowledge of Geography.

He then ended up leaning on Frank for a very long time, which was oddly amusing to watch, considering the fact that Brendon is five foot ten and Frank is five foot four. I’m pretty sure he somehow managed to pull a red bull out of no where and drink it before anyone else saw.

“Let’s get ICE CREAM!” He shouted, running to the door and grabbing his favorite hat.

“Wait for us!” I shouted, grabbing Natalie and Becca by the hand, who then grabbed Frank and Ray, who also grabbed Gerard and Mikey. Mommy sighed and grabbed the keys to the van, walking after us.

“I want vanilla with chocolate, and strawberry, and blueberry, and chocolate chip, and cookie dough with whipped cream, and sprinkles, and cookies crumbs, and a cherry on top. Oh, and also a diet soda.” Brendon said as soon as we got to the ice cream shop. For a guy as skinny as he is, he sure can eat a lot...

The girl at the counter stood there, looking at him, wondering what the tall man in the puffy white shirt and eye liner was on.

“Brendon, what do we say?” Gerard elbowed him.

“Pleasey please?” Brendon smiled shyly like a little kid.

“Oh... o-okay then.” The waitress said, reaching for a cabinet and pulling out the biggest bowl they had. She put one scoop of each flavor in and added all the toppings. We would get ours if Brendon could finish his. If not, we’d all dig in to what would probably be a big mushy pile of ice cream goop.

“Your total comes to eighteen dollars and twenty one cents.” She said. Gerard paid for him and we all sat down at a little table. Brendon got a huge spoon and shoveled some ice cream into his mouth. Deciding it tasted amazing enough, he got another spoon and used both to keep his mouth completely filled with ice cream at all times. He was about halfway through when he grabbed his head in pain and stopped.

“Brain... freeze...” he spat out as I took the liberty of finishing his dessert.