Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Neither Wall, Nor Ceiling

Wall. It’s a nice wall. I’d been staring at it for about four hours, I think. Or maybe it’s actually the ceiling…?

“JILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” She came running in a few seconds later. “For all the time you held out that note, you couldn’t even find it in you to at least finish saying my name?”

“Nope. Now can you tell me if that thing that I’ve been staring at is a wall or the ceiling?” I point at some strange area of the room. “Well, you’re pointing to the door, so it’s kind of not really either of those choices…” She chucked my gi on top of my stomach. “Get dressed, it’s ass-kicking-dressed-in-white time.”

“Actually…I feel icky…can you ask Gee if I can stay home?”
 
“Alright, kid, what the fuck is wrong with you now?”

“I feel icky. My head hurts and my stomach hurts and I think I’m gonna pass out now.”

“Come get food.”

“I don’t want food. And if I get up I’ll end up on the floor again anyway.”

“She’s probably right,” Jill said. “A few minutes ago she called me in to find out if she’d been staring at a wall or the ceiling, and it was neither.” I imagined Gerard giving me a really confused look, considering I couldn’t pick my head up far enough to see it happening. Then I fell asleep. I was so very tired…I hadn’t been sleeping much at night lately. After that I remember some voices that probably didn’t belong to creepers, but I wasn’t sure.

“Dude, it’s been eighteen hours. Someone poke her or shake her or get her up somehow, or at least make sure she has a pulse before Mikey finds out and calls an ambulance.” Becca touched her fingers to my neck, seemed not too freaked out, and proceeded to jab my arm repeatedly, saying “Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Natalie. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.”

After much of that, and an arm that eventually did turn an unusual color, I clawed my body over to the other side of the bed. I was still wearing jeans and a Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt, they seemed comfortable enough at the time. She pulled back my blanket.

“Living female! Huzzah!”

“Becca give it back! I’m cold!” I wrapped it around my body again, enclosing myself like burrito.

“It’s eighty two degrees in here…Should we take her to a doctor?” The reply to Becca’s question was cut off, as Brendon had suddenly passed the room on a small tricycle with a pot on his head, making banshee-siren noises to the tune of “I’ve Been Workin’ on the Railroad”.

There's something wrong with me right now. I'm just not entirely sure what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Due to the fact that I'm going to be in the mountains of Canada and may have to pay massive amounts of money, the next update may or may not be for approximately eight days.

~Freak