Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

The one About the Ukelele and the Butterfly

“Brendon, if you don’t stop that, there will never be any little Urie’s running around.” I hissed, clutching at my head. Give a man a tricycle and he’ll never shut up…

I was left at home with him because of my bad reputation with doctors as Gerard, Mikey, and Jillian went to bring Natalie there. Frank and Ray were off buying get well soon presents. I was normally a happy go lucky sort of kid. But so help me if I had to hear about the ukulele and the butterfly one more time… thus the world was introduced to the slightly demonic Becca.
Her fangs grew three sizes that day… but that’s beside the point.

“Oh! I have an idea!” I exclaimed, digging around under the couch cushions. I knew just the thing to keep him entertained for a few hours.

“Paprika?”

“Yup. Trippiest movie you will ever see.” I said, pushing the disc into the player.

“This isn’t English…”

“It’s Japanese. Read the subtitles.”

“What’s he doing?”

“He’s possessed by a dream.”

“When did a parade come through?”

“It’s the dream, now shut up and watch.” He eventually did just that, and soon enough everyone was home, Natalie on a couch and everyone else crowded around on the floor.

“So that chick’s Paprika?”

“Yeah, on the inside.”

“Where’d you even learn about this movie?”

“It’s best not to ask questions on how I know things.”

“Alright, got any other movies like this?”

“Japanese, or trippy?”

“Japanese…?”

“Bring on the Miyazaki.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Canada is cold and wet.