Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Arm Stabbing

“Alright, two times is fine, three times is annoying, fourteen times is just not cool! How many times are you going to stab me?”

“Wait…so you’re not a mute?”

“I can speak, I just choose not to. DON’T YOU DARE MAKE IT FIFTEEN.”

“Just six more! I need to see if you’re allergic to pecans, broccoli, cheddar, earthworms, dandruff, and pollen type 46XBC.”

“You’ve tested me for pollen nine times! Yes, I’m allergic to it! It’s taking you ten stabs to figure that out??”

“I liked it better when you chose not to speak…” He proceeded to jab me again.

Half an hour later, he put me in a big wheelie chair. Not a wheelchair, though. Those scare me. “You have anemia, orthostatic hypertension, and probably antisocial personality disorder. But other than that, I don’t know why you’re sick. Go home.”

“Wow doctor. You’re freaking brilliant. Four hours, and two simple disorders that didn’t even cause my problem. Just great.” I didn’t like him. He deserved sarcasm.

“You’re not gonna give her any legal drugs or anything…?” Mikey said, apparently concerned with this doctor’s certification.

“No.”

“You suck.” We all hopped up and out of the room right about then. As if on cue, a line of middle fingers presented itself to the doctor’s eyes, which widened and shut again in disbelief.

“Have a nice day, now!” Gerard was the last to lower his hand.
 

“Good morning…oh, hello Frank.”

“Hey there.” He replied sleepily.

“It’s a lovely morning, isn’t it? Now get your ass off my lap, would you please?”

“But..but…”

“You had your chance.” I yanked my foot out from underneath me, shoving his body off of mine, ‘accidentally’ further impairing his ability to reproduce in the process.

“Becca, get me coffee!”

“You shouldn’t drink coffee…”

“But…but…”

“Stop looking at me like that, it’s no going to…I’m not gonna…oh damn it.” And she broke. “Too lazy to put it in the machiney thing. I’m going to Starbucks.”

“Skinny caramel macchiato please!”

“…You expect me to say that to the cashier person?”

“Yup. Now fly, my Gryffindor, FLY!”