Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

When a Brendon Strips

“Dance, fucker, dance!” I shouted at Becca, who was being all dancey-graceful-like. The random lady who showed up frowned at me. I assumed she was Nadia. She was all... foreign. I turned my head back to Becca who, for an uncoordinated person, was being extremely coordinated. She finished being all graceful and gained a standing ovation from our little audience, cause she was cool like that.

“Daddy G, since when do we have a pool?” I asked, looking at the large blue rectangle with a black tarp covering it, which in turn was cover with leaves and branches.

“Huh... funny. I never knew exactly what that thing was...” He answered.

“You never bothered to check?” Natalie said.

“I thought there was a family of monsters living in it...” Bob muttered, rubbing the back of his head and blushing.

“An investigation shall take place!” Mikey said triumphantly, actually smiling for once.

“After Hot Topic?” Becca asked, changed out of her fancy dance leotard-thing. Something splashed into something and we heard a very high pitched, girly scream.

“Too late...”

Frank, Ray and I ran to the newly discovered pool to find a very wet Brendon covered in some green slimy stuff.

“It would be him...” Natalie sighed.

“GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!” He shouted, grasping for the edge of the pool and trying to keep his head above the water, if it could even still be classified as water.

“Brendon, you can stand! It’s not deep!” I shouted. It was a lot easier to get him out after he realized he was, in fact, over four and a half feet tall.

“It’s icky! I hate it! Get it off!” He kept screaming, probably scaring the hell out of the neighbors.

“It’s okay, calm down, Mommy’s getting you a towel.” I said trying to console him like he was a very small child.

“NO! Ewwwww! It’s in my clothes!” He then proceeded to take off his suspenders and rip off his shirt before Frank’s hand made me blind.

“Why can’t I see?” Natalie asked.

“You’re INNOCENT!” Frank said.

“Then why can’t I see?” I asked.

“You’re slightly less innocent, but still innocent!”

“We’re not as innocent as you think.” Becca said. Frank took my glasses off my face and just used his hands on Natalie and Becca. I have 20/650 vision, which is really bad. I couldn’t see anything.

“Brendon, for the love of all that is good and evil, at least leave your pants on!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I bought Batman pants. They're really comfortable.