Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Not Contagious

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I need more Advil.” I moaned, holding my stomach. You know it’s going to happen, but you never expect it…

“Do you need to go to the doctor? I haven’t heard this much moaning since our first album…” Gerard asked, looking at my new position on top of the coffee table. I had difficulty staying in one place. Nothing was comfortable.

“No, just… gimme a few days.”

“Are you sure? I mean, if this is contagious, or if it could get worse, I really think we should get you checked out.”

“I don’t think you have to worry about it being contagious…” Jill said, trying to imply, but not totally voice what the hell was wrong with me.

They still didn’t get it, frequently interrupting from Sorcerer’s Stone all the way to Half Blood Prince.

“I have my freaking period! Alright? Once a month I’m going to bleed like a stuck pig, complain about cramps, and for the love of god, if you don’t stock up on chicken shit will go down like none of you have ever seen before. Now… does anyone have a wall they don’t need? I want to destroy something.” They stood there, shocked and sputtering for quite a while.

“How did you get… you know… period stuff?” Mikey practically whispered the word period. They were such men….

“I know where you keep your credit cards.” I muttered, moaning again as pain shot through my stomach. “Natalie… please make me more chicken…”

“Do you want an after dinner petunia?” Brendon asked cautiously, throwing the flower at me. I chewed a petal slowly.

“It tastes like personified gore shoved into a blender and made into a cupcake run over on the highway eaten by vultures and vomited into a flower…” I sighed happily, eating half the stem before throwing the rest in Ray’s hair.

“Oh, not you, Cupcake. I would never let you on a highway without a pair of platform heels, you know that.” I explained.