Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

We Go Shopping

“I vill pick you up in two hours. Natalie, Jillian, you may stay for her lesson if you vish.” Miss Nadia said, smiling slightly before leaving. For such a tiny woman, she certainly knew how to slam the accelerator.

“Now, grab what you want, we meet back here in plenty of time for trying stuff on, because I want ice cream to soothe the small animals mauling my insides every few minutes.” We split up, then. I grabbed just about every neon colored undergarment I could. Considering how much black we wore, wearing fluorescent bras was like my own secret rebellion against rebellion against society. Thankfully, the store was nearly empty and not many noticed the major blow to my pride that was to ensue. I shrieked loudly and for at least half a minute straight. This was not fair. Not fair at all.

“What, Becca? What??” Natalie demanded. Jillian scuttled over with a mountain of bras, dropping them on the floor to look at me.

“They’re too small!”

“The bras?”

“No! My boobs! This is ridiculous! I have a child’s figure! No butt, no hips, no boobs, no waist, if it wasn’t for my height, I could be seven years old! Look at this! EXTRA small! As if small wasn’t enough of a blow to my pride! Extra small is the smallest they run! For god’s sake, I can’t go without a bra, can barely go with one, that’s it, I’m finding the manager of this company!” People were staring. “What’s that, Cupcake? Oh! You’re right!”

“What’d he say?”

“My small chest just means I have more room to store stuff in the space left over!”

“…like a chipmunk?”

“Chipmunks wear bras?”

“… I think it’s time we go. C’mon, to the changing rooms.”