Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

The Healing Process

“WHY HER?!” Frankie cried as I awkwardly patted his back. I’m not good with sad people.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in memory of Pansy, may she rest in peace. Would anyone like to say a few words?” Gerard said into a microphone. Frank took it from him.

“She was the best Les Paul any guy could ever ask for... I can’t imagine how my life is going to be now that she’s... gone. Why would you do this to me, MTV, WHY?!”

“Frank, you swung her into a neon sign! How many times do I have to tell you that?” Ray shouted.

“‘Oh yeah, sorry for almost hitting you with my guitar Bob, I really care more about you than an inanimate object.’ ‘Oh, no problem Frank, thanks for apologizing it really means a lot to me.’” Bob mumbled to himself. I went up next.

“Well, Pansy was a beautiful guitar. I just wish I’d gotten to play her once... may she rest in peace.”
Everyone else went up until we got to Brian.

“Well, I have one thing to ask Frank.” He said. “Would you like me to fix her up for you?” Frank made some really happy noises that I didn’t think a human could make and hugged Brian so tightly his face turned bright red from lack of oxygen.

“THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!” Frank shouted. He turned to Pansy and said “Did you hear that baby? You’re going to be all better!”
Two weeks later, Brian drove by with the newly put-back-together Pansy.

“Well, here she is, good as new!” He handed her over to Frank. He looked at Pansy and carefully carried her upstairs.

“I’m not taking any chances, as long as you’re safe.” He whispered to her. He was seriously starting to creep me out. He hung her up on a little coffin-shaped hanger in his room.

“There, nice and safe. I’m never going to risk you again.” He said, air-hugging Pansy. “You’re beautiful.”
I thanked Brian for him, seeing as he was just going to stare at it for at least the next few hours.