Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Goodbye

“Mikey. Mikey. Mikey. Mikey. Mikey.” I said, poking him in the shoulder repeatedly.

“What now?” He sighed. He was trying to pack, just like I should’ve been.

“Why are we going to Los Angeles and why do I have to bring everything I own?” I asked.

“Because we’re recording another album.”

“Why do we have to go there to record it?”

“One of our shows is out there, and also my idiot brother thinks he’s in love. That’s why. Just pack.”
Things with Mikey were starting to get really uncomfortable. He was getting really annoyed with us all, mostly because he “felt like the only adult in the house”. I thought the trip would help.

“Come on. We’re going to the airport in half an hour.” He shouted into our falling-apart house. “Finish packing your shit already.”

I shoved my clothes into a large suitcase and said goodbye to Giggles and Dr. Frankenstein. Ray said we couldn’t bring them because they didn’t allow pets where we were going. Dr. Frankenstein was staying with Frank’s mom. Giggles was staying with Gerard and Mikey’s parents because Frank’s mom didn’t like spiders.

“If all of you are done, grab a sandwich from the refrigerator and lets go! Do you know how long it’s going to take going through security?” Mikey shouted again. I ran downstairs and grabbed the sandwich with my name on it. Ray and Bob were already standing with Mikey. We waited another few minutes before Frank, Becca, and Natalie came downstairs. Gerard took noticeably longer. Ray grabbed the keys and we all started shoving things into the back. It was completely filled by the time everyone’s things were in. I waved bye to our home. I didn’t want to go anywhere. I slept on top of Frank the entire way to the airport.