Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

He Never Told Me About You

I heard a knock at the door of our studio-hotel-house thing. California is very hot. I was done shopping for jeans and stuff and was quite content sitting in the air condition. I would’ve gone to the rehearsal and concert, but hot weather and I are mortal enemies, especially when we are together for long periods of time. Natalie was still exploring the books about our new almost-house. It is apparently extremely haunted. I answered the door to find a tall lady with black hair in pigtails.
“Hi. Who are you?” She asked me.
“I’m Jillian, who the hell are you?” I asked her back.
“Well, I’m Lyn-Z. I thought a guy named Gerard lived here. Do I have the wrong address?”
“Nope. He’s at a concert. How do you know Daddy G?”
“I’m his girlfri--Daddy? What?”
“You’re looking for Gerard Way, right?” I questioned. She nodded.
“Well, he’s my daddy. I’m his daughter. I have two sisters, a boyfriend, and three more daddies. Now, what was this about being his girlfriend?”
“We’ve been dating for two months now... he never mentioned the fact that he had kids...”
“I’ve been his kid for over a year now... he never mentioned the fact that he had a girlfriend...”
“I believe we have much to discuss.” She said.
“Come in, then. They should all be home in half an hour.”
“Hey Jill, I’m ho-- who the fuck are you?” Ray yelled into the empty house, dropping the two heavy guitar cases he was carrying by the door.
“She’s Lyn-Z. Gerard’s girlfriend. Can’t talk. Too busy kicking ass at Mario Kart.” I shouted back. Lyn-Z and I, as it turns out, were very much alike. We were taking full advantage of the Gamecube we’d discovered in one of the closets. Gerard walked in and came over to politely suck Lyn-Z’s face off in greeting. So that’s what Frank and I look like...
“I approve of your choice in mate.” I said, taking advantage of Lyn-Z’s not looking at the screen to win the Star Cup.
“Ha! Fuck yes! In your face!” I shouted. “Victory is mine!”
“No way, rematch time!” Lyn-Z yelled back at me. Everyone stared at us as I continued to beat her on every single track.
“Well, I guess you guys getting along is a good sign.” Gerard said.
“Guys, meet my girlfriend, Lyn-Z.”