Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

To Thy Sleeping Quarters

What an experience. (Gerard and Mikey had a bit to learn. I got legs, I can walk. No need for placing me above ground and causing mass destruction. I was a bit- ok, a lot…- too heavy to lift, anyway.) But what a car ride that was. Jill and Becca stuffed up in the trunk, (though it really was a lot bigger than you’d think…) Ray driving, and me right in between Mikey and Gerard, fighting over…well, maybe you don’t want to know. But being in the middle of it…awkward. Not too squished up though, Mikey was so damn skinny…I had to remember to bring him a cookie sometime. A very large cookie that Jillian would be tempted to steal…that’s besides the point. Oh, I have no point, do I? Gonna stop this before I confuse myself. Eh, too late…Where was I? I think we were somewhere in New Jersey at  that point, actually. Well, somewhere in the middle of Jersey, the car stopped, and I found myself on the concrete.

“Go go go!” I’d heard Mikey shout from behind me a few seconds before. Then he’d tripped over something, and knocked me out the door just a second before I was ready to jump out. Mikey’s a spaz too…? LOVING this…I’d been on the ground too many times before to not know what to do. No injuries for once, so I jumped up and headed to the back of the car before Gerard could even think about trying to pick me up. I popped open the trunk, nearly whacking myself upside the head in the process, and found Jill and Becca wearing each others’ shoes, hands wildly engaged in some hand game I vaguely remembered from a few years back. Soon enough, their hands ended up in a jumbled mess, and THEN they noticed us. “Oh, hey!” Becca said. I was mega impressed that the guys didn’t find any of this odd in the slightest. It’s such a lovely feeling to find people who totally get you. Or rather, those people find you, dump you in a car, blatantly state that they are kidnapping you, and speed off to New Jersey. As long as they’ve got adoption papers, that works too.

            We’d parked out in front of a rather large house, gray and almost gothic looking. I loved it. Gerard took out some keys, and we all staggered inside. Keyboard gets heavy after a while, but there was no way I was leaving it back at the orphanage. Interesting timing for that thought, actually. We walked into a huge living room, a fireplace by the back wall and a balcony leading out from the connected kitchen. Epic furniture and color scheme, if the guys had designed this, I was impressed. But in the middle of the room…two giant grand pianos. One red, one black. Sh-sorry. *Profanity.* Thoughts interrupted. “Upstairs, small females. To thy sleeping quarters!” Frank was about to lift me, I dodged it in time. Somehow I had a bad feeling that it would become the new lifelong goal of the guys to lift me up. This should be interesting…We followed Frank upstairs into a colossal mess of hallways. (Well, more like three of them, but still…) There were six rooms, all cleaned out and ready for someone to move into.

“Dude, how many kids were you expecting to pick up?” I asked.

“Well…just one, actually. But we like to be prepared.” Yeah. Prepared. As in showing up in a car that was mega small for all of us to fit in. The three of us started walking around the hallways, looking at the different rooms. Jill chose a larger one with a guitar rack in the corner and a radio next to the bed. Becca grabbed the one across the hall, it had a small desk in the corner and gigantic closet stretching across an entire wall. I chose the one next to hers, the smallest room, a huge desk with a bunch of drawers, and a ton of floor space. I walked in there, and it felt sort of…completely right. Well, luckily, the three of us weren’t ones to fight over stuff like rooms. At that moment, everything just felt pretty awesome. Then Ray came charging up the stairs, Gee and Mikey following him. We all heard them approaching, three grown men aggressively climbing stairs is a bit hard to miss. We just didn’t think much of it. Or, I didn’t. But Ray was faster than he looked. He stood behind us, jerked his hands out quickly, and I whimpered. “NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! PUT ME DOWNNNNNN!!!”

“Guys! I got her!” He lifted me over his head and ran down the hall. He would’ve waited longer to put me down if I hadn’t found that pressure point in his neck. NOT. FUN. Ok, temporary resentment towards him right now. *Ignores afro-man.*
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?