Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

I Ran

Things at the house were being weird. The bathtubs and doors didn’t particularly like any of us. I mostly slept in Frank’s bed because it was really creepy in my room and there was no room for my night light. Daddy G didn’t even mind because he was seriously creeped out too. It was starting to drive us all insane, especially Mikey. Everything got hard for everyone. We were all fighting and yelling constantly. I think it was the cookies. Or possibly, the ghosties were only nice when Brendon was around. He probably had some special diva powers or something.

I was trying to get some sleep one night when I heard Gerard screaming from across the hall. Something about everyone he loved dying. Fire. Lots of fire. Something was choking him. Scratching at him. He just kept screaming, and we all went to his room and we couldn’t wake him up. We screamed “WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”, and nothing happened. He just slept. Mikey was really concerned, just a little bit more than the rest of us. He slept right next to Gerard’s bed every night. He heard every horrible thing he said, or even whispered. It must’ve been terrifying. After a while, Mikey stopped talking. He just sat there. He wasn’t even himself any more. He was a scared shell of a person. We were planning on taking him to a doctor, but the night before, he just left. Took the car, wrote a note, and left.

“I’m sorry.” The paper said. “I just can’t do this anymore. I can’t be in this band. I can’t be a dad. I can’t stay here. I just can’t, so I’m leaving. Goodbye.”

We joined together in a group hug, not knowing where he was, but hoping he’d change his mind if he got out of the house. Gerard ended up writing a song for Mikey, hoping he would be okay. Another few songs were written, but the entire band was falling apart. It was all because of the damned house. Stupid fucking haunted house. It’s like it was doing this on purpose. It just wasn’t enough to scare the shit out of us. It had to tear everything apart too. We weren’t even a family anymore. Just a bunch of people who lived in the same place, but we weren’t even that. Mikey wasn’t there anymore. We were strangers. So I ran. I ran as far away as I could, because my only friends were my family. If I didn’t have that, what was the point in staying?