Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Theatrical

       I choked on the stick of the cherry lollipop I'd practically inhaled as I propelled myself down the hallway into the front room. Just as quick as they'd disappeared, they showed up again.
"Why aren't Mikey and Jillian chipped?" I demanded. This could have all been avoided if they were subjected to the same treatment I received.
"Well, Mikey's tough. He grew up in Jersey." I looked at the skinny man, with his ruffled hair and scuffed up shoes. Oh yes, very intimidating. "And Jillian doesn't have a unicorn telling her to cross busy streets." Ray replied, casually picking nature vomit from Mikey's hair.
"That was one time and I would've went to the white stripey lines but there was glass and I didn't have shoes on."
"Whatever, let's just eat some cake, play the show, and go back home." Frank suggested. "If we've got the album worked out there's going to be a shit ton of recording, and then the music videos need to be planned, and- are those dinosaur sprinkles?"
"Yeah, I got them at the dollar store around the corner." Natalie replied, showing off the half empty container. We ignored the tremendous amount of work ahead of us for a second as five grown men and three teenage girls gorged themselves on cake and some sort of soda found all the way in the back of the fridge. The ghosts didn't bother us anymore. Nothing could get to us.
I fiddled with the makeup sponge as Daddy G was rolled onto the stage lying on a gurney. They decided to be dead. Everything was blasted to the next level. Lights, sound, pyrotechnics, the outfits, all of it. The place was sold out. Jill, Natalie and I waited patiently backstage as we listened to the music for the first time. Definitely more theatrical than I expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating during a hurricane because fuck nature. Also, my house is the only one within a two block radius that still has power. Hurray!

~Freak