Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

School Time

They'd neglected to knock me out on this flight. I was almost happy about that, but someone had put Cupcake into the cabinet above the seats and I couldn't figure out how to undo my seat belt and get him back out. He sounded like he was okay though, so eventually I just gave up and looked around the plane.

"So Natalie just asked Toro about school." Frank said, snapping me out of the button counting trance I'd put myself in.

"Legally you were going to have to send us back eventually." I mumbled back, there was a blinking light just ahead of me and it was hypnotizing. "Otherwise you would have to hire tutors or homeschool us some other way which doesn't make sense due to your extremely busy schedules. The Black Parade is already a huge hit and with recording and everything you said before you're almost never going to be home. Public school is also much cheaper since it's funded by taxes which you're already paying so the money you might have spent could be put to better use, like fixing the house."

"G-Gerard?" Frank asked quietly. He was across the aisle sitting with Bob. "Did you just hear any of that?"'

"You okay kid? You're not sounding quite like yourself."

"If you're referring to the fact that my mind has seemingly lost its childish edge then to you, no I'm not sounding like myself. But I'm not stupid. I've never been stupid or so carefree. This is what's normal for my mind but generally I push it away because its boring to be logical all the time. The thought about going back to school most likely triggered this. I don't want to be put in a class of third graders because sometimes I talk like one."

They left me alone after that to discuss who they were going to record with and what they wanted for the music videos.

"I heard that Cupcake! Just for that I'm not going to let you ride on the baggage claim at all." I heard someone sigh after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be one more chapter after this. It's been fun, guys. Also, I still happen to have no power, though Raindrops and Fireflies have both gotten theirs back. Huh.

~Freak