Status: I will update when I can and i LOVE comments (hint, hint)

Adopted

prolog

"Come on girles's I know your up there"!!!!!!! My father screamed as the loud thud of his boots warned he was coming up the stairs. "Blakie is daddy gonna get us"? My younger sister carly asked in a whisper full of fear. We were hiding in an old trunk up in the attic. "No we will be fine. I promis." I whispered back hoping I had not just lied to her.
With a loud Bang the attic door crashed open. "Come out come out where ever you are"!!!!! He yelled as I heard the cocking of what I assumed was a gun. Wait, what he had a gun? I slipped a hand over Carly's mouth trying to keep her quiet, I slipped my other hand over my mouth trying to quiet my heavy breathing, as I heard his loud foot steps come closer. But thankfully they walked pass us. Just as the foot steps began to walk back towards the door, Carly snizzed. I herard the foot steps coming back at a qwicker pase. Before I had time to think of a escape plan I felt my father kick the trunk over, spilling Carly and me onto the hard attic floor.
I stood, pulling Carly up along with me. My father slowlly lifted the gun aiming the gun straight at Carly. There was a loud bang and then the thud of my sister's body hitting the floor. I quickily knely down beside her after a moment of being frozen in place. The color of scarlet red began to soak through her once whit shirt. I brought my eyes up to look at my father hoping to see at least one drop of remorse in his dark brown eyes, but there was none no emotion. I saw his mouth move forming words I did not hear. Then I felt a jolt of white hot pain course through my body. I calpsed on the floor next to my sisters now lifeless body lying in a large pool of blood a sad and pained look filled her light blue eyes that had onced been filled with hope and curriosety, but now left vccent forever. Only one thought passed through my mind as my eyes began to drift shut, I broke my promis.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is oh so short but I felt I this would be a good ending to the first chapter. I would also like to appoligize for my horrible spelling. my computer wont allow me do spell check. anyway I will more than likely post another chapter tonight to make up for the shortness of this chapter mabey mabey not. So comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!