Status: I will update when I can and i LOVE comments (hint, hint)

Adopted

Well it's Nice to Meet You Too?

I pulled into the gravel parking lot of Sunshine Orphanage. My wife Valary had decided to adopt a kid, but since we split lst monthe we agreed I was gonna get the kid. We had figured a teenager would be best being as the guys and I are always on tour. I reached the small white wooden door, I hesitated before bringing my fist up to knock. a few minutes later a plump women who appered to be in her early 50's opened the door she had light brown hair with a tought of gray. She was wearing a light blue flower print dress. "Well what do you wan't she said with a snark tone. "I'm here to pick up Blakie Peterson". I replied trying to keep my cool. " ah yes Mr. Baker". she said looking me up and down with pursed lips, then stepping aside and openning the door wider.

I stepped inside looking acround the very bland room. The walls were a plane white with a few randome cheap pieces of art scattered around. On the left side there were a few chairs, and across from them was a plane oka desk with a computer, phone a some nick-nacks. "Youn can take a seat". she said as she walked over to her desk. I sat down in one of the chairs which proved to be very uncomfertable. "Will Blakie Peterson please pack your things and come to the front desk." The old women spoke into what I assummed was an intercom.

about five minutes later a girl with dark brown hair appeared infront of me. She was wearing black skinny jeans, an avenged shirt, white convers, and a pair of aveators. "Hey I said standing up. "I see your a fan". I said pointing to her shirt. Hopeing for her to speak to me. "Well are we gonna stand here all day"? She asked pointing towards the door. "Ya.......ok let's go". I replied offering to take her bag but she just walked. as I fowllowed her out I got the feelling it was gonna be a long drive back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and sucky!!!!!! I am not shure if I should keep writeing this story let me know that i'm not doing the for nothing!!!!