Blood Diamond

Chapter 1

I stand, my barefeet barely touching the branch. The guy I see, totally clueless to what is about to happen to him, stands there, not even ten feet away. I could easily cross him in two strides, but what stops me? I glance to my side, then to the other side. A quick breeze sends the males sent right up the 15 feet high tree. I gaze back and leap. Someone grabs me and a low but strong hiss escapes my chest.
"Wait"
"For what, we have him?!"
"Listen....theres more coming"
"What do you mean, I hear no--"
A sudden whistle tells me I was wrong. I hold my breathe, just in case.
"Maybe we should try--"
"--We are so close, He is out numbered lets just do it!" I cut Xavier off.
Xavier looks at me like I just slapped him.
"No, look theres more now"
I glance over to the male and sure enough, there are a total of three, two males and one female. Crap.
"There won't be another chance for this, Xavier"
"My Aella, we simply can't--"
"--It is an even fight"
Of course Evan would be on my side, but for once I'm glad he was.
"See, perfect, two against one--"
"--Very mature Aella, lets just wait!"
"No, we can take them" I say a little to loud.
Then the groups voices suddenly became understandable, sense they talked louder, and I was listening.
"What was that? Said the girl.
"This is our chance" Evan commented.
And with that I launched off the tree, headed for the vampires throught, with three strides I reached them, aiming for the female. She didn't see it coming, her bright crimson eyes looked at me with shock as I tore at her, her screams where unbelieveable, louder then I thought, I didn't stop though.
Our target grabbed me and threw me into a tree. I seen Xavier launch at him before I hit the ground. We totally had them until...four more came out. I got up and to my coven before our new guests can get to Evan and Xavier.
I didn't see Evan but before I could search I threw a match over the girl's remains, and watched for a second, as her body sizzled and the purplish smoke lighted up.
I smiled in approval, then warm arms grabbed me, but instead of thrashing and tearing at me they pulled me aside, as if they where trying to take me away.
I managed to push them off and one of the guys a gentle looking man with blonde hair and didn't look anything near thirty, was facing me. Just looking at him you could tell he wasn't a fighter but I launched for him anyway.
Right when I did a huge vampire flung at me. Knocking me over a little.
"We are trying to help you" said the blonde man.
I spat at his feet and launched at him again. This time the big vampire and another one with a ton of scars grabbed me on either side of my body and when they did I instantly felt calmer.
"Listen, we do not want to fight" The blonde tried again.
When I looked around I noticed there was seven more instead of four, but then I looked closer and noticed they where seven DIFFERENT vampires, not the three we where looking at before. I got mad for loosing them again, but as soon as I got mad I was calm again, it was so annoying.
"Listen, we want to help you, but there is another way to live as our kind, you do not have to get mad and get revenge" Tried the man again.
I was confussed, revenge?
"I don't understand?" I replied.
As I thought, I noticed their wierd eyes, not a bright crimson, or dark burgendy but a gold. Then I seen the smoke, two more piles of purplish smoke and sizzling away was Evan and Xavier, the sudden rage went through me and not even the wierd calming could stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is a fan fiction off of twilight. Enjoy.