Blood Diamond

Chapter 4

I stared the beautiful blonde man in the face. He stared back.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yes Carlisle, just do it"
I already knew what was going to happend he was going to pull out human blood from a package, did you know doctors can order that stuff?
"Are you sure?"
"Awe come on Doc. You have to do it sooner or later"
Hmm...Shes so confadent.
"Yes, I'am"
He laughed and pulled the blood out, I raised my eyebrow and he tore it open with a flick of his wrist. He dumped it on the ground. Okay now I got why we had to be in the middle of nowhere. I hate this part of the woods all--I smelt the blood and dived for it!

Arms had me and I instantly felt calm like I didn't even need it. Almost.
"Are you sure Jasper, I know this is--"
"--I have her Carlisle"
"Let go of me Jasper!"
"Try to calm down, Aella--"
"--I need it, let me go!"
I tried so hard to break out of Jasper's grip, but no matter how hard he wouldn't budge. I blocked my mind cause I hurd Edward thinking near by and came up with a trick.
"Okay guys, I'm good, I have control."
"Edward?" Carlisle spoke
"I-I'm not sure, she blocked her mind"
"Let go of her Jasper"
"No, I don't think that is best"
"Look how calm she is she can do it"
I thought about it, he was right 20 feet away and I was calm, maybe I could do this, then a breeze picked up and I smelt the blood. NO! I can do this. Another breeze. Oh the hell with this. I got free of Jasper's grip and full speed went right towards where Carlisle was.
"NO!" Someone shouted.
I was almost there when Edward charged at me and before I could get away Edward had me pinned.
"Let me go, or--"
"--Or what I have you--"
"--NOW!"
Calm down it's not even that important. Look at Carlisle you see how long he has survived without human blood, not once has he drunk it for pleasure. Edward thought to me.

Edward it's different for me, I have been living off of it for as long as I have been a vampire.

Yes thats why we will help you--

--I need human--

--No you don't. Didn't you see Alice's fortunes? You are one of us. Your a Cullen, Aella, whether you see it or not.

I blocked my thoughts so I can concitrate. He was right, Alice did see me as one of them, but still. I still needed it.
I hate how you can hide your thoughts from me, sister.
I unblocked them.
I suppose the torturing of you can get me through this.
He laughed a barking laugh and got up, he gave me his hand to help me up, and I looked at Carlisle only feet in front of me. I held my breathe.
"You did better then I thought"
"Thanks"
"Let's try two bags"
Edward tell him hes crazy!

Whats the matter cat got--

--I'm holding my breathe and I don't want to take any chances by talking.

"Okay, Carlisle, she doesn't think shes ready"
No, no, I said hes crazy
He rolled his eyes an said:
"Excuse me but she thinks your crazy"
"I believe in you Aella"
Tell him I hold him responsible.
"She holds you responsible"
He laughed and I went back to Jasper,
You aren't my family, or coven, you hurt anyone, even if it's a dog, I'll kill you my self and send you to where ever your coven went!

"Jasper--"
"--No, it's okay Edward, hes just mad that he couldn't hold a GIRL!"
"That has--"
"--Enough" Carlisle ordered.
Even though he was 20 feet away it was still loud and clear.
"Lets get going"
He took out another blood bag and like the first tore it in one second. It spilt every where and I could feel everyone of my muscles twitch to go towards it but I didn't budge. He took another one and did the same.
He took two, three, I don't know, I lost count, until my nose could no longer stand the burn. I felt like a newborn again and even though I wanted it more then anything, I didn't dare move, I didn't even bother to blink, the only part of me that moved was my chest up and down.
Then he pulled out a bottle of bleach and I understood the test was over.
"Well done Aella, you done better then most vampires could. Not to mention your thirsty, magnificent, when you go to school you of course would have been full of...deer, so I think you will be great. Edward, take her hunting"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.